The topless parade. Pride or Shame?

LawerDavis

White Belt
Reaction score
I have already made a thread about the stupidity of feminists but this Sunday the NY hosted a regular feminist march. Those angry girls wanted to show their naked breasts to the world again.
So I wonder why do they think that doing such inappropriate gesture as marching naked in public will helps them to fight some imaginary "female discrimination"
I truly believe that both genders are equal in America now. And those girls are just the exhibitionist.
Thank you than. The exhibit was very pleasant for my eyes hahaha
www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/23/topless-protesters-new-york-times-square
920x920.jpg

What a bunch of sluts..i wanna go :icon_twis

No problem with this whatsoever.

and in before Atheist talks about the fall of western civilization due to feminists and whores.

How come some of those women aren't topless? Looks like they don't believe in their cause that much.

No problem with this whatsoever.

and in before Atheist talks about the fall of western civilization due to feminists and whores.

In before ripskater says if we got back in touch with jesus this wouldnt happen

I'm cool with it. As long as they don't find it too shocking that most of the men looking on will be spanking it to the memories later.

It says in the article it is indeed already legal for a woman to bare her breasts in public in NY, but in the video there is certainly some confusion within the ranks. The first girl seemingly wants to combat harassment should she go topless (even though harassment isn't acceptable no matter what the situation) and is fully aware it's legal. The second girl is also fully aware of it's legality and is challenging a double standard about how we view topless men and women. The third girl doesn't even realize it's legal and thinks only men are allowed to be bare chested and not women therefore she is fighting for equality! These people are all over the place lol. I have no problem with a parade full of bare chested women going down the street, i just dont understand their angle.

How come some of those women aren't topless? Looks like they don't believe in their cause that much.

Haha) they are like the agnostics among the religious zealots. Not actyually opposing, but still try to keep their clothes on! I believe these are the worst. They're like Mr. Snowden or the alike. Hahaha

IF they want to parade their breasts, then let them, however if women truly began going out to pools, beaches, etc. topless, then i guarantee the number of sexual harassment charges will increase rapidly. Female breasts are sexualized. they have been, and they will remain that way.

Yeah man. Last thing the world needs is more naked titties. Go away and stop ruining things.

IF they want to parade their breasts, then let them, however if women truly began going out to pools, beaches, etc. topless, then i guarantee the number of sexual harassment charges will increase rapidly. Female breasts are sexualized. they have been, and they will remain that way.

If women in the 1800s want to expose their calves, then i guarantee the number of sexual harassment charges will increase rapidly. Female calves are sexualized. they have been, and they will remain that way.

If women in the 1800s want to expose their calves, then i guarantee the number of sexual harassment charges will increase rapidly. Female calves are sexualized. they have been, and they will remain that way.

Breasts are different. They just are. Even in the 1800's, perverts and rapists weren't out looking to get a handful of calves.

Women have sexualized themselves just as much as men's hormones and hollywood have. Im sure we have heard from a certain female freind or even in everyday conversation that "Men are beautiful but not as universally beautiful as women". I hear a variation of that sentence almost daily, especially from women.

Women have sexualized themselves just as much as men's hormones and hollywood have. Im sure we have heard from a certain female freind or even in everyday conversation that "Men are beautiful but not as universally beautiful as women". I hear a variation of that sentence almost daily, especially from women.

I find feminists in general love to blame men for everything women do wrong instead of encouraging women to take responsibility for their own decision making. They encourage victimhood over empowerment.

The question I have is if women's breasts aren't sexual in any way then why do they grow and the nipple become erect when women are aroused?

Back