The topless parade. Pride or Shame?

If both men and women had to keep their shirts on in public would these women's rights groups still whine?

Maybe eventually there'll be an uncovered butthole with speculum inserted parade. It's just nature after all. Why should we be ashamed of the poop-chute?

Maybe eventually there'll be an uncovered butthole with speculum inserted parade. It's just nature after all. Why should we be ashamed of the poop-chute?

Ashamed? No. But feces are very good at spreading disease/illness so there's a strong llogical argument against having bare assholes in public places.

A man or women's chest doesn't have this issue.

If both men and women had to keep their shirts on in public would these women's rights groups still whine?

Yeah they would for sure! These women have all the same rights as men have. They are living in one of the World's most civilized cities. They don't heed to sacrifice anything to get what they want.
They are obviously just the exhibitionists.

One can only dream of such a glorious time and hope that one day the dream comes true.

tumblr_n3a8a9XYDv1s7bkc7o1_400.gif

No idea what planet these people are from. What the hell do you do all day? Get a job.

It's natural? Lol, is that an argument? So are my balls. So are men getting pulsing, relentless boners and following you. Take the bad with the good sweetie. After all, you said it - it's natural.

Love the first post after reading the article. :icon_lol:

I am entertaining the notion that 10,000 years of patriarchal oppression was just a long game of manipulation by men to culminate eventually and inevitably in young women getting their norks out entirely of their own accord, midtown.

I love it when a plan comes together.

No idea what planet these people are from. What the hell do you do all day? Get a job.

It's natural? Lol, is that an argument? So are my balls. So are men getting pulsing, relentless boners and following you. Take the bad with the good sweetie. After all, you said it - it's natural.

This does not happen in cultures where female toplessness is commonplace.

Love the first post after reading the article. :icon_lol:

I am entertaining the notion that 10,000 years of patriarchal oppression was just a long game of manipulation by men to culminate eventually and inevitably in young women getting their norks out entirely of their own accord, midtown.

I love it when a plan comes together.

That's exactly how they take all changes in this country.
This is the age of the minorities discriminating the majority.
Gay people put pressure on the straits.
Black people discriminate the whites.
Females humiliate males for the ages of patriarchate

There should be a hotness test, or maybe a gravity test for middle-aged women.

IF they want to parade their breasts, then let them, however if women truly began going out to pools, beaches, etc. topless, then i guarantee the number of sexual harassment charges will increase rapidly. Female breasts are sexualized. they have been, and they will remain that way.

As a European, I can attest that it kinda normalizes for you, even as a horny teenager holidaying on Spanish beaches and resorts. Also, for every nubile attractive young woman bearing her breasts, there are always at least an equal amount of overweight middle-aged women out flaunting it, too (sometimes more).

Back