The Terminal List (Amazon series)

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11743610/

Rotten tomatoes panned it but has a 92% audience score.

Watched last night n this morning. Was actually pretty decent n played alot like the movie "Man on Fire". Just a 8 episode series. AtcfirstcI didn't like Pratt in the role of cold hearted revenge killer (like Denzel in Man on Fire) . He started to win me over a little he's no Denzel but he did a lot better thsn I thought he might.

If you liked Man on fire maybe check this out. Despite what critics said it wasn't that bad.

No wokeness at all in this

I've seen the first 4 episodes so far. I liked it so far I'm not blown away by it.

I've seen the first 4 episodes so far. I liked it so far I'm not blown away by it.
It keeps getting better . It's not the Boys or the Offer....... but if you like that show/movie type it's not bad..

Toughest part for me is taking Pratt seriously in that role . It should have been cast better or switched Taylor Klitch and Pratt in their roles.

I love Man on Fire so maybe I'll give this a shot when I have nothing else to catch up on.

Pratt was killing it in the crowd shots of UFC276 just earlier. I struggle to see him outside of the lovable larrikin role.

Like for me that tomorrow war film was a debacle with him in the lead

And now we know why the critics hated it.

"This review was written by...."

maxresdefault.jpg

Pratt was killing it in the crowd shots of UFC276 just earlier. I struggle to see him outside of the lovable larrikin role.

Like for me that tomorrow war film was a debacle with him in the lead
Was my biggest issue with the show. First 2 episodes it's chaotic and you don't know what's real n fake but once the show settles after that Pratt doesn't do as bad as you would think. Still could of been cast better. Would of maybe worked better if Pratt an Klitch switched roles. Still a pretty good series after it settles in.

I love man on fire. Watch it every few years when I’m in the mood for watching someone be ruthless in getting what they want. Will check this out.

at first glance the trailer looks like the chris pine movie that came out a few months back

at first glance the trailer looks like the chris pine movie that came out a few months back
Nothing like it at all. First 2 episodes are tough to follow buy by the 3rd it's like a drawn out series of Man on Fire.

Nothing like it at all. First 2 episodes are tough to follow buy by the 3rd it's like a drawn out series of Man on Fire.
yeah I’m gonna watch it for sure- that was just my first impression- plus I get the chris p’s crossed up - thanks for the heads up about it though- I’m looking forward to seeing it

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11743610/

Watched last night n this morning. Was actually pretty decent n played alot like the movie "Man on Fire". Just a 8 episode series. AtcfirstcI didn't like Pratt in the role of cold hearted revenge killer (like Denzel in Man on Fire) . He started to win me over a little he's no Denzel but he did a lot better thsn I thought he might.

If you liked Man on fire maybe check this out. Despite what critics said it wasn't that bad.

I like Prat so I'll be watching maybe next week, for some reason it smacks of Krasinski in the Jack Ryan.

Woke people hate Pratt just because he's a Christian. I think he's great (not because he's a Christian) because he does comedy, action and even singing well. His sense of timing is great. He's just fun to watch.
I didn't even know he was a Christian.

I like Prat so I'll be watching maybe next week, for some reason it smacks of Krasinski in the Jack Ryan.
It's not it's nothing fancy just a straight up kick ass revenge show. Jack Ryan was meh

The show getting panned by critics but all the complaints they have that I read are "oh he solves his problems with violence" and "everyone is saying he is right, getting justice, etc"

Also Pratt gets hate for his religious views and out and out support of the military.

He regularly does the Murphy Memorial workout every year.

The show getting panned by critics but all the complaints they have that I read are "oh he solves his problems with violence" and "everyone is saying he is right, getting justice, etc"

Also Pratt gets hate for his religious views and out and out support of the military.

He regularly does the Murphy Memorial workout every year.
Critics on this clearly had an agenda. When cries score 33% and Audience 92% its doesn't add up.

I’m 4 episodes in and really liking it. And I love Chris and appreciate how much respect he has for the military. His brother was in the army for 8-10 years I believe.

Back