The Terminal List (Amazon series)

Yeah, I saw the trailer and this show looked like every conservative’s wet dream.

“He’s an ex marine, so you know he’s the toughest, most badass, and most honorable man that has ever lived. No marine has ever turned out to be just a total fucking scumbag. And now he’s going to have to kill people in the US to set something right. And everyone is going to realize what a bunch of pussies they are compared to this guy.”

That’s pretty much the gist of the show. Not a lot of depth there. And it has been done to death. And that’s coming from someone who loves the Jack Reacher movies. Well, the first one anyway. The self defense was decent enough.
He is an active navy seal in episode one not an ex marine

the cliché they killed muh wife and daughter ending to episode 1 was a bit lame and derivative of another amazon movie tom clancys without remorse

Same with Gibbs in the NCIS television series.

Same with Gibbs in the NCIS television series.
Yeah seen that cliche so many times it was actually poorly done in this show. Im on episode 2 dont get the hype it has.

Yeah, I saw the trailer and this show looked like every conservative’s wet dream.

“He’s an ex marine, so you know he’s the toughest, most badass, and most honorable man that has ever lived. No marine has ever turned out to be just a total fucking scumbag. And now he’s going to have to kill people in the US to set something right. And everyone is going to realize what a bunch of pussies they are compared to this guy.”

That’s pretty much the gist of the show. Not a lot of depth there. And it has been done to death. And that’s coming from someone who loves the Jack Reacher movies. Well, the first one anyway. The self defense was decent enough.
I am not a conservative but the absence of woke trash was refreshing.

Have seen half so far. Going to go watch the rest with pops here in a few. I like it, and I agree the roles should be switched between Pratt and the dude who plays his brother.

Just finished it today. Pretty solid show overall.

They definitely put their work in o. The weapons handling stuff.

1) Pratt has a shit hairline
2) Dude has a dad bod

For these two reasons I can't this guy seriously in action films.

Just finished this show and thought it was pretty cool. Gave me some Manchurian Candidate vibes.

Amazon is pretty damn solid with their original shows.

It is comical to any one who is from long beach or the south bay area how they tried to pass it off as san diego because we have some trademark long beach things in the beach scenes like the port cranes and the oil islands also kite boarders long beach is known for kite boarding due to the thermals here. The long beach world trade center also seems to be in the skyline when katie is at the beach with her brother. San diego skyline from coronado also doesnt look like it does from katies house. I think they just used B roll of san Diego bridges because long beach has tiny bridges. Another weird thing is coronado has no mountains west of the beach long beach does from San Pedro and rancho palos verdes.

Fun show, nothing political about it though.

Show was awful but entertaining enough to watch if you have free time. Almost as bad as Lone Survivor.

1) Pratt has a shit hairline
2) Dude has a dad bod

For these two reasons I can't this guy seriously in action films.

Yep, imo its not about his body but he , in my book, doesnt have the menacing charisma as an actor to pull this off. Same with Jack Ryan actor John Krasinski. Both are good actors but it feels more like them roleplaying as nerds.

few thoughts
- pretty good
- very operator like. which i guess it's the point of the series.
- almost wanted to shell out 1000 dollars for a fucking axe
- no wokeness, at all, which was a breath of fresh air. producers, take note of what people actually like, stop dumping money into godawful woke series where everyone is a preachy obnoxious cunt.
- better than most series today, even though it's mainly an action series.

Last edited:
Back