The Terminal List (Amazon series)

Haven't read any Jack Carre's books so I cannot comment on the casting vs the book characters but I really enjoyed the show. Pure entertainment. Reacher remains my favourite out of the newly made series. Anyone have seen the Gray Man on Netflix?

It was ok but I can't buy Chris Pratt as a tough guy with his fat arse and weird hair

You had me at comparisons to man on fire, definitely gonna check it out now.

Chris Pratt pulls it off.

just finished. As another poster said, this is just a savage, savage show.

Like a “break glass if everyone has to fucking die” kinda show.

I can see why the left hates it lol. The themes, ohhhh boy the themes.

Haven't read any Jack Carre's books so I cannot comment on the casting vs the book characters but I really enjoyed the show. Pure entertainment. Reacher remains my favourite out of the newly made series. Anyone have seen the Gray Man on Netflix?
I am having trouble with reacher. The actor looks way too dumb and it s very cheesy.

Yep, imo its not about his body but he , in my book, doesnt have the menacing charisma as an actor to pull this off. Same with Jack Ryan actor John Krasinski. Both are good actors but it feels more like them roleplaying as nerds.
That s a good point on both these actors having too much of a good guy vibe. But then what murrcan mainstream hero actor doesn t?

It is decent and worth a watch. No wokeness is amazing in this day and age so I will finish. I am watching Resident Evil on Netflix and may not finish.

That s a good point on both these actors having too much of a good guy vibe. But then what murrcan mainstream hero actor doesn t?

Well if we ignore "american" Daniel Craig nailed this menacing charisma to perfection. Also the kind of gold standard for me are the lead cast in the show "Rome" Kevin McKidd, Ray Stevenson. Or Robert Armitage, Philip Winchester...etc. Hollywood is creatively dead with mostly roided up tools like Hemsworth , Cavill , Rock or Chris Evans, so I am not in the loop anymore who is trendy there as an actor and can deliver.

Good action, but wokeness or not, it's a pretty dumb and convoluted by the numbers thriller.
We're in rough times if a shitty show like this gets some praise just for not being woke.

Finally got around to watching this show, glad I didn't get anything spoiled for me because I fookin' Loved it. Solid 8 episodes with a lot of attention to detail. Had a lot of nuance & authenticity most of these kinds of movies & shows lack. Makes sense since it was written by an actual Navy Seal sniper. Was also cool to see Taylor pop up in something, first time I'm seeing him since True Detective 2. Jean Tripplehorn also well cast, and looks damn great for 60. Solid production all around, Pratt & Wu did great in their roles. Also cool how the 'main' bad guy kept changing, every time I expected someone to last until the end of the season it seemed like they got whacked. Fun watch all the way through.

Back