The strange newly found GSP hate on Sherdog

no he has a shit ton of detractors because of the way he laid on top of guys for 25 minutes doing absolutely nothing and getting his hand raised time and time again. Dude would walk to the cage in the most badass Gi making you think he was something out of Bloodsport and he fought like a boring wrestler that had a penchant for dry humping.

Dude he straight up dominated. Dont be salty because he was the best

Also people complain about gsp being boring but when was the last time Hendricks finished something besides a burger

20130321215833-16d1c7ef.gif

diaz-fingers.gif

nothing new about the GSP hate
especially with bj fans

It's not new, it's been going on since he beat Hughes, then BJ. His haters are mostly butt-hurt Hughes and BJ fans.

Newly found... are you fucking kidding?

This shit is as old as GSP' career.

Fuck these haters. And yes... The Rassler... I'm talking to you.

The tears you will cry as I down a bottle of Dom Perignon.

dealwithit.gif

i know i know.... but i mean the reason they are hating on him is new (his comeback talk)

Just a while ago people were on about how he was the GOAT because he never tested positive and shit.... and now a complete 180

I think its because of his annoying fans saying he's the GOAT.

I like GSP, used to be a fan (not so much towards the end, because of his cautiousness and the way he left, many felt he lost the fight and escaped instead of giving hendricks a rematch)

he is one of the 3 potential Goats, him anderson and fedor are in the discussion, but his brainwashed fans endlessely put the 2 others down because they think it makes him look better.

I think the order is Fedor n°1 then anderson then GSP, but I don't need to undermine GSP's accomplishements because of that, and I aknowledge he has points in his favour too.

How is silva still in the running with a failed steroids test? I am not a huge fan of fedor ducking the ufc but at least he has never tested positive...

Lol, it is kind of funny. It's like if I was jealous that someone won a free vacation. Then I text them, "Did you have a good time in Hawaii?" And they said, "Yes" and I was like "When are they gonna STFU about this vacation!!!?"

Then I go on their Instagram and specifically click on a section of vacation photos and scream "Who fucking cares to see these photos!!???" As I scroll slowly through looking at each one.

Then I go start a thread talking about how annoying they are and nobody cares about them so why don't they just go away because they're irrelevant. Then I check that thread regularly, write TTT when it drops, worry when I'm not getting likes etc.

Hate has always been here
Accusing him of peds hasn't
Reason being the mods were a lot more strict before and you'd get banned for nothing
Now it seems you can get away with a lot more stuff

Probably jinxed myself and end up with dubs soon

Without going into details, it's because of insecure Silva/Jones fans discrediting GSP/Fedor's legacies.

no he has a shit ton of detractors because of the way he laid on top of guys for 25 minutes doing absolutely nothing and getting his hand raised time and time again. Dude would walk to the cage in the most badass Gi making you think he was something out of Bloodsport and he fought like a boring wrestler that had a penchant for dry humping.

He has never ever ever "shit on his detractors" although most humans would shit on their detractors and few would blame them. GSP detractors frequently criticized his fights as boring, and GSP regularly apologized when he wasn't able to finish a fight and seem genuinely anguished by it. Then retired due to stress. And his detractors, rather than rejoicing that a boring fighter no longer had the title, criticized him for "being a coward and running." Now he finally decides to comeback and his detractors are like, "Not this guy! We don't want you."

So trying to please detractors is a fools game. Fuck detractors. Detractors going to Detract.

tbh, i saw the picture and thought this was an overreaction, but while it's not the reason some people hate GSP, GSP has done that all on his own by being a garbage pail, Helwani definitely keeps pushing the issue

Also people complain about gsp being boring but when was the last time Hendricks finished something besides a burger

The only thing post USADA Hendricks needs to finish is filling out his retirement papers.

Nothing new about it at all.

It is new for a lot of us actually.
I was a huge fan and have enjoyed most of his fights, though I agree he lost to Jonny. But was also totally fine with him walking, his fights had been getting closer and he was getting hit a lot. Quit whenever you want.

But he has absolutely been cherry picking who he will come back for based on how well he thinks he will do and that is some bullshit.

He never once mentioned Robby or giving Jonny a rematch. He had avoided Anderson for years with his bullshit excuses about weight but now wants Mike while avoiding any mention of Robby. And in the same interview he talks about how easy it would have been to go to LW as well.

Now that Robby is out, he's receptive to Woodley? Fuck GSP and his talking In circles bullshit.

When did Lawler call Gsp out like Tyrone did? Gsp doesn't call people out. And for someone to cherry pick a fight in the UFC it should be the fucking guy with the most fights against the top 5 of any fighter EVER.

When did Lawler call Gsp out like Tyrone did? Gsp doesn't call people out. And for someone to cherry pick a fight in the UFC it should be the fucking guy with the most fights against the top 5 of any fighter EVER.
Sorry, I should have added that it's his excuses that have made him look bad.
He wouldn't even discuss Robby but actively wants Bisping because "he's the man right now."
If he had said "I want fights that I think I have advantages in" I'd be fine. There's nothing wrong with saying" Robby is tough as nails and u don't want my face rearranged at this point in my life. "

And you are a BB? These boards have turned to shit when MMA became more mainstream. You may not like his style but you can't argue with the results. Lay and pray lol. You fight the best of the best most of your career and see how you do.

Thing is he really wasn't lay n pray. He was active in the guard and had decent gnp, just fought at a very competitive weight class and didnt get finishes.

Back