The strange newly found GSP hate on Sherdog

Edit: After getting a bunch of "its not new" replies in here from people who probably didnt even read the post : This is about the new REASON people are hating on him.

First let me say i was never particularly a GSP fan.... so this isnt me trying to defend people i like. And I dont have any problems with him either.

But i am baffled by the hate around here today. And quite frankly the most posted thing is something along:
"I cant stand the GSP is coming back talk anymore. Just stay retired and STFU. He is such an attention whore"

And im here asking myself what the fuck!?!?! Because, in part, i can understand the feeling. But people are blaming the wrong person.

If there is anyone to blame for this being a dead horse subject is this man:
179002_146_news_hub_155975_677x251.jpg

Its because of this guy and his canadian fandom for GSP that this thing is brought up all the time. He keeps pushing for it, and cant stop talking about it.

No wonder the article came out on MMAfighting.

I do agree that it has become annoying, but its GSP who is getting the hate, when in fact its not even his fault.

Ariel is so crazy about this. Just look at this article section:

Do you really need to ask the same thing 2 times in a row? Ariel is so excited that he cant even believe he got a yes reply.

What is going on sherdog?

Yesteday the threads were "UFC is dying, no more starts"
Today is "Fuck GSP, we dont want him back"

Go figure....
It came about from actually watching his fights.

New fans of the sport realize that GSP is one of the few guys around from the old guard who could step into the cage right now and destroy their god.

They don't like that he has GOAT status.

Back