Television The Star Trek Thread V6.0

star-trek-picard-season-3-the-next-generation-crew.jpg

So it appears in season 3 of Picard the people still in active star fleet duty are
Picard - Admiral
Laforge - Commadore
7 of 9 - Commander
Worf - Captain
Troi - Retired/Commander
Riker - Captain/ semi-retired
Rafi - Previously a Commander, not clear if shes in Star fleet
Crusher - Captain, possibly retired

Evidently, the Enterprise E will not be featured, but we will see the Enterprise F(Worf took over the command of the Enterprise E from Picard when he was promoted to admiral)

I'm at work up in rural Alaska, so I didn't even realize that season 3 of Lower decks started. Just caught the first 2 episodes and they are hilarious. There is just some much Star trek lore packed into each episode.

Voyager has many bad episodes.
But the double episode 'Future's End' is one of my favorites.
It's where the Doctor gets his mobile emitter.

They go to LA in the 90's and Sarah Silverman is not bad there.
And it is suggested that the advancements in computers should not have happened
because it was robbed from a 29th century ship.

Voyager has many bad episodes.
But the double episode 'Future's End' is one of my favorites.
It's where the Doctor gets his mobile emitter.

They go to LA in the 90's and Sarah Silverman is not bad there.
And it is suggested that the advancements in computers should not have happened
because it was robbed from a 29th century ship.

Somewhat remember hearing the producers actually were thinking about bringing Silverman on as a full time cast member on VOY.

The DS9 crossover epsidoe of Lower decks aired today, and was fantastic. I really think they are planning some sort of new DS9 series

The DS9 crossover epsidoe of Lower decks aired today, and was fantastic. I really think they are planning some sort of new DS9 series
If they do it, it should be for the fans and not neo-Trek that a lot of people have grown tired of.

So is Picard worth the watch? I’ve heard mixed to negative things about the show but with all the TNG folks showing up for season 3 I’m kinda wanting to check it out.

Strange New Worlds has garnered positive comments so I may check that out too.

So is Picard worth the watch? I’ve heard mixed to negative things about the show but with all the TNG folks showing up for season 3 I’m kinda wanting to check it out.

Picard is absolute fucking dogshit. I hate the show so much.

Picard is absolute fucking dogshit. I hate the show so much.

Will chalk that up as a ‘-1’ recommendation for Picard.

Show runners just murdering the character or what?

Picard has some great episodes, but the overall plot and story has been pretty lackluster.

Season 3 which comes out in Feb is supposedly really good according to several early reviewers, most of whom haven't cared for Picard or DSC. It's basically going to be a 10 hour TNG movie, whereas seasons 1 and 2 were not very Star Trek, because that's the only way Stewart would do it.

Strange new worlds is incredible and has pretty much gotten universally great reviews.

Back