The Scariest Beatdown In The History Of UFC

Cain vs JDS 2 and 3
Cain vs Bigfoot 1

Between those two fights i think jds took a god tier amount of damage, there is no way a human is meant to be able to survive that amount of violence

You never seem to see fights like this post USADA

Wand and rua in pride
Jones on rua in ufc
Arona on saku in pride

I’ve seen almost every ufc fight.
That skinny white boy that got faceplant ko’d recently was some scary shit too.
The whole fight was hard to watch. The white guy (Gifford) received an epic beatdown by Mike Davis for almost 3 entire rounds, where already by mid first I was wondering what his corner was waiting before throwing in the towel / the referee to stop the fight. For long periods of the fight, I had the impression that even Davis himself was trying to avoid inflicting too much damage because clearly there was no need for that.
SimilarPowerlessBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

CarefulCloudyBluebottle-size_restricted.gif

I came here to post the same thing. Of the modern era, that stands out.

Check out Kongo vs Mustafa Al Turk. It's right up there too for modern era.

Check out Kongo vs Mustafa Al Turk. It's right up there too for modern era.
I remember that one. Kongo mauled him. But that's not close to Glover/Fabio. Glover was dropping elbows on him from the mount for minutes in rd 1.

I remember that one. Kongo mauled him. But that's not close to Glover/Fabio. Glover was dropping elbows on him from the mount for minutes in rd 1.

I'd need to rewatch both. I remember both being really bad though.

One of my favorite finishes ever, and bonus for me because it's vs "The Baddest Man on the Planet".

Lol, the ref should've stopped that fight about 15 seconds before he actually did.

here’s a few I cringed at that hasn’t been mentioned yet

-Hunt vs Stipe
-Penn vs Stevenson
-Holm vs Rousey
-Carwin vs Mir
-Jones vs Hammil
-Alexander vs Jardine

I cringe the most at soccer kicks to the head when the guy is already KOd. Didnt Aldo do that to someone?

The whole fight was hard to watch. The white guy (Gifford) received an epic beatdown by Mike Davis for almost 3 entire rounds, where already by mid first I was wondering what his corner was waiting before throwing in the towel / the referee to stop the fight. For long periods of the fight, I had the impression that even Davis himself was trying to avoid inflicting too much damage because clearly there was no need for that.
SimilarPowerlessBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

CarefulCloudyBluebottle-size_restricted.gif
Me and my buddy were both yelling at the ref watching live, and were disgusted when he got ko’d. So unnecessary.

mike pyle/tj waldburger late stoppage.

tj never fought again. passed out during weight cut next fight, pulled out a subsequent fight and was cut and hasnt fought since.

Cain/JDS 3 was a real bad one
Going outside the UFC, I think my all time most cringe inducing was Cyborg/Finney. Kim Winslow should have been fired.

Back