The Scariest Beatdown In The History Of UFC

shogun+taps.gif

For me, Gotta be SHogun vs Jones. Jones put an absolute beat down on Shogun. The fact Shogun didn't die is impressive. 3-4 Rounds of just getting pummeled.

Schilt vs Kharitonov
Saku vs Arona
Bisping vs Le had scary results

And the gif of that dude landing knee first on some guys balls

shogun+taps.gif

For me, Gotta be SHogun vs Jones. Jones put an absolute beat down on Shogun. The fact Shogun didn't die is impressive. 3-4 Rounds of just getting pummeled.
It ended in the 3rd.

One FC had some of the most sickening KOs when they allowed soccer kicks

Glover Texeira vs Fabio Maldonado was hard to watch. Props to Maldonado he has heart of lion

I still remember when Fabio landed that hail Mary left hook later in the fight that badly rocked Glover.

Would've been the best comeback I've ever seen, even better than Kongo/Barry.

Has to be old school, modern fights aren’t allowed to go on long enough. the ones that jump to my mind have been said already. A couple modern ones tho- Anderson vs rich franklin 1 when he kept kneeing him and rich was wide eyed, or Brock beating mirs face into hamburger meat. Those ones were pretty savage.

The Roger Huerta soccer kick in One stands out as the single most disgusting KO to me. The ref okaying pointless brutality of an already finished fighter.

H1sj_ni-Ep9Tl0xCy7ctlCviy_1ltqtf-XOaktV2EPE.gif

More beat downs - probably already mentioned.

The Weidman vs Munoz finish. What the fuck was going through the ref's head (Rosenthal?) to be tentative there? Feel free to count the undefended punches.
weidman-elbows-munoz1_medium.gif

Teixeira vs Maldanado was just completely one sided beat down and a huge mismatch. I think Fabio was a late replacement up a weight class. According to fight metric he was outlanded 85-10.

097_glover_teixeira_vs_fabio_maldonado_gallery_post.0.jpeg

Mike perry vs Danny Roberts ( I think that's the one) was absolutely fuckong brutal felt bad as fuck for the guy..

Barboza vs Hooker wasn't scariest, but started to get hard to look at after a while.

but i couldn't turn away!

Weidman vs rockhold is underrated.

Rockhold was in full mount for about 3 minutes just smashing the Chris' face in. I'd have felt bad if it was anyone but weedman

Edit: ah, shit you said UFC. leaving it up anyway.

This right here

To this day, i have not seen such a one sided beating, more grotesque than this.

Edit: ah, shit you said UFC. leaving it up anyway.

This right here

Goodness i had forgotten about this, how in the hell did Yatsu manage to even stand up after taking such massive uppercuts is beyond comprehension.

Goodness i had forgotten about this, how in the hell did Yatsu manage to even stand up after taking such massive uppercuts is beyond comprehension.

lol idk but his brain needs to be studied for science

Back