The Scariest Beatdown In The History Of UFC

Ye sir, that's the one.

In my 30+ years as a combat sports fan that's one of the few I've seen that make me cringe in horror watching it.

Between the size difference, his head being trapped "between a rock and a hard place" so to speak and them landing right on the temple, the softest part of the skull, while the ref lets it go well after he's clearly unconscious it's fucking brutal.

Refs had no choice. Thats why big John is so famous he made it so refs could.

This one was probably the scariest one I've seen live.

Dude was out seemingly forever. When they finally got him semi-conscious his cornermen basically carried him with his feet dragging behind him to the back. Like... damn.

Chris Weidman was on the receiving end of one of the most disgusting ones I've ever seen from rockhold. That wasn't entertaining at all. I felt so bad for him.
Karma has caught upnwith him for the Munoz beatdown.

This one was probably the scariest one I've seen live.

Dude was out seemingly forever. When they finally got him semi-conscious his cornermen basically carried him with his feet dragging behind him to the back. Like... damn.

Yeah, I remember this one, was so hard to watch.

Pride was long dead when that fight happened. Fedor vs Arlovski and Sylvia sums up UFC vs Pride.
lol you couldn't have made a dumber post if you tried. Griffin Rua fought 1 month before Pride bit the dust. Sylvia Fedor was 8 months later and Arlovski Fedor was over a year later. Your examples fall flat on their face chump, and Griffin Rua was the perfect summation of UFC vs Pride.

Refs had no choice. Thats why big John is so famous he made it so refs could.
I don't think that's actually accurate, I believe the ref always had the power to step in.

Big John is so famous because he helped create the rules and teach other refs what to look for.

Tank vs Matua was always brutal to me. Espcially since matua was that big.

Back