The S*** in Sean Strickland (a Little Bit of YELLOW)

Strickland is a hypocrite but i can't bring myself to agree that he's a coward. you're talking about a guy who just won the MW title by beating the shit out of the odds on favorite at his own game. besides, Orlando Sanchez wasn't your run of the mill big guy grappler. he was a world class BJJ player who was most likely 300lbs in that video, has history of steroid use, and died from a fentanyl and meth cocktail. if anyone was going to become unhinged, i'd put money on the steroid using meth user.

OP is moron.

Fat grappler douche repeatedly tries to fuck Strickland's elbow in training.

OP is so fucking stupid he doesn't even know what that move is or what it does to the arm.

But that doesn't stop moron OP from posting this shit thread.

STFU golem, you stupid cunt.

OP is moron.

OP is so fucking stupid he doesn't even know what that move is or what it does to the arm.

Golem thinks he and everyone else is living in some gladiatorial times and always creates these weird "honor"-like traits in things other people do that he can arbitrarily applaud or scorn people over, even when it has nothing to do with what those people are trying to accomplish.

Hell, I dislike Strickland, but I've called this event for what it was when it happened, Sanchez being dangerous (and the coach being a dick about it too)

Strickland is a hypocrite but i can't bring myself to agree that he's a coward. you're talking about a guy who just won the MW title by beating the shit out of the odds on favorite at his own game. besides, Orlando Sanchez wasn't your run of the mill big guy grappler. he was a world class BJJ player who was most likely 300lbs in that video, has history of steroid use, and died from a fentanyl and meth cocktail. if anyone was going to become unhinged, i'd put money on the steroid using meth user.

I didn't say coward, I said "a little yellow" ... there's a difference.

OP is moron.

Did I say something that hurts your delicate sensibilities?

Calm yourself. Drink some chamomile.

Watch Strickland's behavior and body language.

Yellow streak is obvious.

That shit is dirty. I've had people go for leg locks in bjj when we were drilling and they weren't allowed. You can't pull shit on people against the rules. Arm cranks fucking suck. Look at what Jones did to Glover. Strickland was against a HW grappler, of course he should've walked the fuck away.

Many of you have seen this before. Basically Strickland running, and hiding from, BJJ master, Orlando Sanchez.

The important thing in this is, if you videos before, Strickland is beating up, bullying, and KOing his other's training partners.
But when Strickland receives some roughhouse tactics in return, from a tough dude, he basically voids his feces.

Watch the above video, then watch the below video:

Sanchez seems cool and loose.
(As many of you know, he died of a drug overdose, but that is beside the point.)

What Sanchez did is expose the yellow streak in Strickland, when faced with a bully he's not sure he can beat.

Sean Strickland has his high-points, but he also has his low points.
He thinks it's okay to knock-out is training partners — but if his training partners, abuse him, he cries like a bitch.

Not a good look, not a good sign.
That said, looking forward to next week's fight.

I am not a fan of Dricus Duplessis' "orientation," but I think he is the better overall fighter, and the more solid overall dude.

Strickland is out there in no man's land, yeah he beat Izzy, but I never thought that much of Izzy either.

Think Duplessis gets it done, as he would never do any of this, as the above videos capture.

Arm cranking someone, in training camp for a UFC fight no less, is a dirty move and far different than sparring hard.
You’re better than this thread.

Arm cranking someone, in training camp for a UFC fight no less, is a dirty move and far different than sparring hard.
You’re better than this thread.

But you can't deny Strickland has publicly-posted videos of himself, beating-down (KOing) smaller sparring partners, right?

So he deserves a public boot-in-the-ass / humiliation, in the reverse, does he not?

But you can't deny Strickland has publicly-posted videos of himself, beating-down (KOing) smaller sparring partners, right?

So he deserves a public boot-in-the-ass / humiliation, in the reverse, does he not?
In sparring, people get KO’d. Is normal.
When grappling, you don’t arm crank someone or crank a leg lock. This is common knowledge and if you do, your ass can get kicked out of your gym.

In sparring, people get KO’d. Is normal.
When grappling, you don’t arm crank someone or crank a leg lock. This is common knowledge and if you do, your ass can get kicked out of your gym.

I don't think anyone should ever abuse their sparring partners.

Fighting = fighting, kill or be killed.

But Strickland knocking-out his sparring partner = a dick move.

I believe sparring partners are any fighter's greatest asset.
Yes, they have to present a certain level of competition, yes there is a certain amount of testosterone.

But at the end of the day, your sparring partners make or break you.
You have to take care of them.

Try to kill each other, but if someone gets hurt, you have to realize THEY ARE YOUR ALLIES.
You can't, ever. "try to finish" a sparring partner.
They give their valuable time to you.

Honestly, if you really watch some of the BEST MMA fighters, they constantly praise, even cry, thanking their coaches, their sparring partners, etc.

To disregard the interests of those sparring partners, who invest their time into helping you = absolute dick move.

Strickland has publicly-posted videos of this, and he deserves a publicly-posted video on the other side of the spectrum.

Man you go do something about it, go challenge Sean, you know he gonna come. ps Ank will destroy your boy, and Hill can KO him as well

Should Orlando have done what he did , probably not , but I could see it . Look at it like this , Orlando was there to help Strickland with his grappling for an upcoming fight , he was doing him a favour, so your going to get some grappling in with a heavyweight Bjj submission wrestling champion, and instead of walking over shaking hands and thanking him for his time it’s your instinct to start loudly beaking off at him in front of the entire gym . Again I’m not saying that Sanchez should have done what he did , he was probably a pretty tough guy who didn’t take shit from too many people on earth , should he have done it , no , am I shocked, fuck no .

Look as this hypothetical scenario, your coach brings in Andy Sower to get some good kickboxing rounds in for your upcoming mma fight , and instead of treating him with the respect he deserves you start barking in his direction like a 15 year old juvenile
And Andy thinks to himself
IMG_2243.jpeg
Fuck this asshole , and lays you out , you would honestly be shocked by this
Again I’m not trying to justify it , I’m only trying to explain the other side of it

Last edited:
Strong disrespect from Irongolem

Back