The Ronda haters are ridiculous imo and unforgiving

Someone will get a doctoral dissertation in abnormal psychology out of the reaction to Ronda - why do people care so much?

That is why they are haters ... That is what haters do ...

I never actually saw the second round of the fight ...does anyone have a gif of the ending?

-hater

I got your back on this thread dude and I brough some serous firepower with me

Oh no I am not done I got a little more you guys may have heard of him

I think the backlash is justified, when society starts accepting narcissists like her without protest, then we'll be in trouble.

The way Rhonda has acted, I would suggest Holly have body guards so she doesn't get Simpsoned. You never know the lengths a narcissist will go to when their ego is bruised.

Well if the media would stop forcing her on the world maybe people would find a reason to move on.

You pretty much cannot get on the internet without something about her popping up.

For me I always thought she was arrogant, but didnt care much for her. But the moment she beat Meisha and refused to shake her hand made me hope she gets a brutal beating. And she got....happy days. Sometimes getting a brutal beating makes you a better person
do you promote that in real life as well?

So Once Ever Humans aren't subject to criticism at all?

I don't like Ronda at all but I'm over it. It doesn't do anything for me to watch that HL anymore. At some point it gets petty.

The Ronda hating fanatics are basically SJW extremists.

I don't think people should talk shit about fighters unless they have really gone through the experience themselves. Climb into the ring sometime and give it a fucking test drive and then - and only then - share your perspective on how others should react to it.

I think the backlash is justified, when society starts accepting narcissists like her without protest, then we'll be in trouble.

The way Rhonda has acted, I would suggest Holly have body guards so she doesn't get Simpsoned. You never know the lengths a narcissist will go to when their ego is bruised.

What about GOAT? He's different cause he's male?

The Ronda hating fanatics are basically SJW extremists.

It's the other way around, you know, feminists. Those are the vengeful Just Bleed crowd like the 95% of us.

My opinions:
Ronda talking about suicide - fine
Sherdoggers hating her for it - fine

I am a fan of WMMA and I can appreciate the attention she brought to WMMA. But from the very first time she opened her mouth and spoke, I was no fan. Interviews like the Ellen show only cement how fake she is. Still no respect for her opponents, so no respect for her.

I don't think people should talk shit about fighters unless they have really gone through the experience themselves. Climb into the ring sometime and give it a fucking test drive and then - and only then - share your perspective on how others should react to it.
It's a performance, just like a theatre play or dining out at a good restaurant. It's their job to perform and it's your right to criticize, it's a symbiotic mutual agreement. With no audience nor critics, the actor would be performing for an audience of one, and never improving. With no diners, the chef would be cooking for no one and never understanding critical palettes.

Back