The Ronda haters are ridiculous imo and unforgiving

That's just the way people are, unfortunately. Stupid, ignorant and hateful.
white_knight-jpg.55584

they are unforgiving while she lost and the day goes on but there is no reasons follwoing her around 24/7 and bashing her. she lost period and there is nothing more to it.
One of the most satisfying losses ever. I only hope she comes back so Tate can beat her.

It's getting kind of annoying, I'd rather focus on Holly as a champion.
The haters are part of the problems IMO!!!
Everyday i see Rousey topics, why not support and hype Holm some more, if you really think she is so much better for the sport?

On youtube or MMA sites it is Rousey this and Rousey that. If you guys really cared about Holm, you guys should make more Holm topics and more Holm highlight clips etc. It is Like Holm cant stand on her own legs on her own achievementS. Hype Holm if she truly is that great.

This only proves that there is only one fighter @ 135 worth talking about and that is Rousey...

Be consistent dude and dont hate when Rousey is getting all that extra media attention and others dont, you guys are part of the problem!!! Talking about Rousey and Holm, cool. Bashing Rousey cool. Thinking Holm is much better than Rousey cool. But why make so many different Rousey threads if you hate her?

Im team rousey, i dont really mind Rousey topics or vids, the more the better. But i dont understand this obsession with haters flooding different topics about someone they hate. Same with mayweather it seems the haters posted and commented more about him than his fans. I see the same with Rousey, it seems the haters make more threads about her and comment more about her than her supporters, crazy...
I repeat i like rousey topics myself. Dont make many threads tho'

The haters are part of the problems IMO!!!
Everyday i see Rousey topics, why not support and hype Holm some more, if you really think she is so much better for the sport?

On youtube or MMA sites it is Rousey this and Rousey that. If you guys really cared about Holm, you guys should make more Holm topics and more Holm highlight clips etc. It is Like Holm cant stand on her own legs on her own achievementS. Hype Holm if she truly is that great.

This only proves that there is only one fighter @ 135 worth talking about and that is Rousey...

Be consistent dude and dont hate when Rousey is getting all that extra media attention and others dont, you guys are part of the problem!!! Talking about Rousey and Holm, cool. Bashing Rousey cool. Thinking Holm is much better than Rousey cool. But why make so many different Rousey threads if you hate her?

Im team rousey, i dont really mind Rousey topics or vids, the more the better. But i dont understand this obsession with haters flooding different topics about someone they hate. Same with mayweather it seems the haters posted and commented more about him than his fans. I see the same with Rousey, it seems the haters make more threads about her and comment more about her than her supporters, crazy...
I repeat i like rousey topics myself. Dont make many threads tho'
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Ronda is the one who provoked these reactions. Someone should have instructed her about how to handle herself in the media and with the public, but I guess it's a complicated situation, she became a bit polarizing and a celebrity maybe above anyone in MMA.

It's just a reminder that people will always try to place restrictions around other more succesful people, if these give them an opportunity. It doesn't really matter if she is arrogant, not for any of us at least, but somehow we act like it does.

She talked shit, acted like she's the only woman that's not a DNB, GOT KTFO'ed.

Oh, POOR Rhonda....

GTFO with that shit, ts.

A big moment in combat history, years from now people will be watching this!!! years from now people will be asking each other where they were when it happened :)
It may surpass the moon landing

IMO she is just as immature as they come. She was behaving like the worst brick around without any manners whatsoever or any respect for anyone (maybe despite Cat).

And when I've heard her giving interviews lately I got the impression that she hasn't grown or matured a bit. She is just the same asshole as before. Therefore I hope she gets at least the same humilating beating as she got before.

Ronda haters are typically underachievers who have had their hearts broken multiple times, the thought of a successful outspoken woman really rustles their jimmies.

IMO she is just as immature as they come. She was behaving like the worst brick around without any manners whatsoever or any respect for anyone (maybe despite Cat).

And when I've heard her giving interviews lately I got the impression that she hasn't grown or matured a bit. She is just the same asshole as before. Therefore I hope she gets at least the same humilating beating as she got before.
That Rhonda "squint" after she said something tough. Kind of like a visual exclamation point.

Either that, or a "reflex" inherited from Dana's "blessings" as she tried to climb the ladder.

Ronda haters are typically underachievers who have had their hearts broken multiple times, the thought of a successful outspoken woman really rustles their jimmies.
Something tells me you have a Rhonda poster with a lot of "use" on it.

They may be rustled, but you're butt hurt, bro. Dakota Cochrane type of butt hurt...

Speaking of Ronda. I've been thinking about the Roadhouse reboot.

In the original the love story between Swayze, and Lynch's characters played a big part in the movie.

So, who is the poor bastard that has to gag his way through love scenes with granny panty, granny ass, Ronda ? If he doesn't puke in her mouth while kissing her. I say give that man the fucking Oscar, right fucking now. He'll be the best actor I ever saw.
Imsayin.
tumblr_m6sv25khOV1qcqyz1o1_500.gif

they are unforgiving while she lost and the day goes on but there is no reasons follwoing her around 24/7 and bashing her. she lost period and there is nothing more to it.
Well, you get what you sow.
I may have to remind you the fact Ronda also never stop with her bashful comments even after she beat Miesha or Bethe, etc.
So why would the world stop for her?

Note: I say this while kind of agreeing with you that the hate is disproportional. Just making a note that she ain't no saint either.

Back