The Ronda haters are ridiculous imo and unforgiving

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
they are unforgiving while she lost and the day goes on but there is no reasons follwoing her around 24/7 and bashing her. she lost period and there is nothing more to it.

She talks about killing herself after the shit she gave Bethe? Poses nude after giving plenty of shit about, she is just a bad bad person, she has that thing about being a little fat kid who all of a sudden is popular. She has almost no redeeming qualities other than being on a HH highlight reel.

1512582663225681325.jpg

That's just the way people are, unfortunately. Stupid, ignorant and hateful.

It's getting kind of annoying, I'd rather focus on Holly as a champion.

No other fighter is so hated for their hard persona in the Octagon. It's admired in everyone else basically, but because she had the gall to let the UFC promote the absolute shit out of her, she gets hated.

For me I always thought she was arrogant, but didnt care much for her. But the moment she beat Meisha and refused to shake her hand made me hope she gets a brutal beating. And she got....happy days. Sometimes getting a brutal beating makes you a better person

I find your thread terrific because of the fact that i don't give a shit about your opinion

I don't like Ronda, but it's time to call it, she's had enough.

She showed how much of bitch she was during the Ultimate Fighter when she was coaching. Now it's cemented but the writing was on the wall.

No sane person is wishing death upon her,or hoping she commits suicide.

Bawhahaw! @ the insignificance of Wonda Wowsey.....

um9qdzBmVtnQIgL-8wEGtDaSjsvaaSpTEWgIbDz7TekXRTaCgtD70eaAE45AQcgWma6G_jH3wdTitXxlgPNvnvAw4BzD1T5-1qyzoBkgTtfRiKNfJLxOJiUP0OHwytLwQqKvTZdB9V6HSyvKp7jrAFg5bM_fhv1mztIFpT9wBrX_wNviD-WFbWWDHhKkkXTmifY10dyua3zE8KheODHAXpMPTJobjGKfgsYiMsMXQgA-3CGnuxh8RPYHU1M7FYQznm-EYwoQTZWi1ZWQzXh_u896bXiGRl23YGpOW4xLyTZ482JCJW_cYDEkgHx0j0dApYxBsI9GFclHGUfGQXjNjv7CQdrUJcPpyCwvWa55z2TWwImHi5bkxqXHswrbOK8j_xoddbznN1veoxY_B55BA8QzFI4h5zRo-VGnbeNB6tn6PRDvCOM5Dx_3odYUXuyuGckwcbC3Yx1Nw38jc7PgeXrnrHMP3g2N4uTjgbSFS0RL9UjXIpGGUL1UL2VwlsC_6QrcriP2GDZitYTnFGD7iTH01SKPw99jlbljV3QRJRU=w374-h210-no

Back