The Ronda haters are ridiculous imo and unforgiving

they are unforgiving while she lost and the day goes on but there is no reasons follwoing her around 24/7 and bashing her. she lost period and there is nothing more to it.
Really? You're going to white Knight her when she has relentlessly talked nothing but negative crap about all of her opponents? Rhonda, is that you?

That's just the way people are, unfortunately. Stupid, ignorant and hateful.
Are they? Then what does that make rousey, considering she was the most arrogant fighter the ufc had seen, and talked nothing but smack to others?

Ronda haters represent human pettiness at it's purest, the little mans "revenge"...

Can't stand that stupid mean mug face she does when she walks to the cage. The same annoying face that Nate Diaz does.

I picked Holm to win, and am glad she won, but I agree that it sucks Ronda doesn't get the respect she deserves. She's a highly accomplished and skilled female combatant. One of the best there's ever been, IMO.

Just not quite on the level of Holly Holm, though.

edit: But also, get the fuck over it, that's how all famous people are treated when they trip over themselves and their arrogant, smiley faces hit the pavement like the rest of us.

probably because she is one of those Feminist Icons that talk big shit only to revert back to their piddly assed gender roles when times get tough.

she reminds me of those women that get angry cause somebody didn't put a cart in the buggy at a damn grocery store and then goes on her local FB Group and bitches about it.

actually she reminds me of an Army wife trying to keep up with her husband while at the same time inadvertently sabotaging his career progression.

or the kind of female that will call the cops and say her dude beat her when all he really did was cheat on her.

No other fighter is so hated for their hard persona in the Octagon. It's admired in everyone else basically, but because she had the gall to let the UFC promote the absolute shit out of her, she gets hated.
She was classless in victory, any fighter that acted that way would be hated equally. Guys like Mcgregor, Diaz, BJ etc have all been humble in victory or defeat.

Took 17 posts for somebody to post the head kick gif, sherdogs slacking today

'Once in a lifetime athlete.'

'She's a mythical creature'

'THE MOST DANGEROUS UNARMED WOMAN ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!!!!'

'I'm the greatest fighter to ever live...'

'IT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY TO BE A ROCKSTAR!!!!'

And to top it all off she was on Ring Magazine! She couldn't box her way out of a wet paper bag. UFC lost all credibility with their coverage of Ronda Rousey

Ronda got exactly what was coming to her. Any level of criticism is completely warranted.

Boo-Hoo.

There are consequences to playing the villain.

Took till page 2 for this gif...we're seriously slipping.

It was on the first page.

You need to change your settings to let more posts per page.

Also it did take too long for a thread like this anyway. Should have been the first reply.

whatever you think TS, you must admit all this reaction didn't just come out of the woods.

Back