Media The real champ has spoken

Considering TJ isn’t able to take the fight, there’s literally no one else that makes sense for the fight or is deserving in the slightest to fight Yan.
BW division sucks.

Considering TJ isn’t able to take the fight, there’s literally no one else that makes sense for the fight or is deserving in the slightest to fight Yan.
BW division sucks.
Rob Font

Fonts a good call too imo...

Oops, I was talking about Giga in a different thread and ended up typing his name lol.

I meant to say Aldo X Yan
Haha, no worries; I would’ve actually loved to see Yan vs Giga if they were the same size, it sounds like an amazing matchup stylistically.

UFC should've cut Sterling when they had the chance. All that contract drama and faux-outrage from Bloody Elbow, all for this ;)<45>

Let's keep blaming Aljo for milking it, pretending he's the real champ and behaving like a dick, yes.
Well he is the real champ. It’s not like he somehow controlled Yan and made him throw an illegal knee in the most important fight of his career.
Again let’s keep blaming Aljo for Yan being dumb enough to throw an illegal knee.

Aljo.gif

Who do you think will answer the call?

I'd feed Ster to the lions if I was Dana......

Well he is the real champ. It’s not like he somehow controlled Yan and made him throw an illegal knee in the most important fight of his career.
Again let’s keep blaming Aljo for Yan being dumb enough to throw an illegal knee.

Aljo is not the real champ, he didnt earn it and he knows that. Would you have called Antony smith the real champ if he had gone with the DQ with jon jones ? I bet not. Aljo is the same, fake champ.

Back