The post that killed a relationship.

So, I was doxed or whatever, and a post was sent to my ex. It undid a lot of years, but maybe it was for the best anyhow. I believe it was messed up, but not to the point where it should be considered cheating. Made a mistake, and fixed it before it escalated. Or so believe, but I could be wrong.

I rail against cheaters on here, and thought myself a changed person from my past, though for sure it shouldn’t have even been thought of. They will probably still see this too, so feel free to laugh at me and such. I know I would. Here is said post.

View attachment 722173

I believe the worst part was where I wrote strait, instead of straight. It is almost to the point of a thought crime, imho. Still, the same results nonetheless, which makes me think of the old saying, “it’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do.

Anywho. Learn from the mistakes of others, and be careful out here, sherdoggers.

I guess it's the intent that cost you man, it's probably the shit around getting sucked off etc than the actual act that gets a woman raging, whereas I think it's the actual act that probably gets a guy pissed off when it's the other way around.

I guess it's the intent that cost you man, it's probably the shit around getting sucked off etc than the actual act that gets a woman raging, whereas I think it's the actual act that probably gets a guy pissed off when it's the other way around.
Yep.

She said I tried, which constitutes cheater. I say if I really tried, it would have happened. Not like she was there, and I couldn’t get hard. I see both points, but if there is no touching, no speaking to them, and no emotions.... no cheat.
Obviously that logic didn’t work lol

I’m always working, so little time for friends or enemies. Could be though. A few dudes satellite the he’ll out of her, and know about me and my one true mistress; sherdog
I'm not so sure you got doxxed. My wife knows my username here. She's certainly seen me posting on here enough. It's entirely possible your ex simply looked over your shoulder, saw your username and then did a search on your posts. Seems far more likely than Doxxing. Horses before Zebras and all that.

<Fedor23>

Cliffs: in the doubt, fuck her

I'm not so sure you got doxxed. My wife knows my username here. She's certainly seen me posting on here enough. It's entirely possible your ex simply looked over your shoulder, saw your username and then did a search on your posts. Seems far more likely than Doxxing. Horses before Zebras and all that.

<Fedor23>
I hear you, but that headline under my Username makes me think of collusion. She is impulsive, and would have jumped at the chance for a gotcha moment. No way to know for sure unless she names names, and I can confront them.

I hear you, but that headline under my Username makes me think of collusion. She is impulsive, and would have jumped at the chance for a gotcha moment. No way to know for sure unless she names names, and I can confront them.
Meh. Either way, she sounds kind of hard to get along with quite honestly. If you had a friend that was constantly looking for a "Gotcha" moment would you stay friends with them? Yer probably better off. Everything happens for a reason. ;)

@ObsoleteSoul what were your thoughts on the Esther Perel video I posted on the 1st page?

You could probably show her that video, which may open the door to forgiveness and redemption.

So, I was doxed or whatever, and a post was sent to my ex. It undid a lot of years, but maybe it was for the best anyhow. I believe it was messed up, but not to the point where it should be considered cheating. Made a mistake, and fixed it before it escalated. Or so believe, but I could be wrong.

I rail against cheaters on here, and thought myself a changed person from my past, though for sure it shouldn’t have even been thought of. They will probably still see this too, so feel free to laugh at me and such. I know I would. Here is said post.

View attachment 722173

I believe the worst part was where I wrote strait, instead of straight. It is almost to the point of a thought crime, imho. Still, the same results nonetheless, which makes me think of the old saying, “it’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do.

Anywho. Learn from the mistakes of others, and be careful out here, sherdoggers.

You might not believe this, but ...

This relationship was still salvageable. You should have just owned it and blamed her for not putting out enough / being freaky enough ...

Her, finding out indirectly about 10s wanting to f**k you, would actually increase your value in her eyes ...

She’d still be with you today.

Last edited:
@ObsoleteSoul what were your thoughts on the Esther Perel video I posted on the 1st page?

You could probably show her that video, which may open the door to forgiveness and redemption.
No I didn’t watch it yet. Definitely will though.

I won’t do that, honestly. Can’t come back from some of the shit that was said. 9 years is a good run. No kids with her, and not married so it is an easier bandaid to rip off.

You might not believe this, but ...

This relationship was still salvageable. You should have just owned it and blamed her for not putting out enough / being freaky enough ...

Her, finding out indirectly about 10s wanting to f**k you, would actually increase your value in her eyes ...

She’d still be with you today.

not really worried about it. I’ll be ok, and so will she. At the time, I was in Washington state, and she was in Florida, so she couldn’t put out enough even if we wanted to.

This is certainly no woe is me thread. Just a cautionary reminder to others to watch their Ps and Qs online.

No I didn’t watch it yet. Definitely will though.

I won’t do that, honestly. Can’t come back from some of the shit that was said. 9 years is a good run. No kids with her, and not married so it is an easier bandaid to rip off.

Did she use that post as an excuse to cheat?

I can understand being open and honest, but the level of self snitching I see with people on social media is staggering.

Did she use that post as an excuse to cheat?
No, she didn’t cheat. That I know of...

I’m not jealous whatsoever, so she always had the opportunity if she wanted to. Don’t keep tabs on people. They will always do it if they want, regardless of how tightly you cling to them.

Yep.

She said I tried, which constitutes cheater. I say if I really tried, it would have happened. Not like she was there, and I couldn’t get hard. I see both points, but if there is no touching, no speaking to them, and no emotions.... no cheat.
Obviously that logic didn’t work lol

i'd say setting up a time a place to have sex is cheating.

even if you want to call it intent to cheat, this isn't a court of law, its a relationship.

I wonder if she’s now a Sherdogger? Probably reading this thread right now.

i'd say setting up a time a place to have sex is cheating.

even if you want to call it intent to cheat, this isn't a court of law, its a relationship.
I suppose, though I would not.

what really sucks is it was a service, and I talked to a dude on the phone lol. All sorts of wrong. Paying for it now though.

So, wait... were you actually doxxed?

Or was it simply a screenshot of Sherdog sent to your girlfriend?

If just a Sherdog screenshot, 100% one of your buddies sent it.

I honesty do not know.

Pretty open about stuff, so probably a few people know, and maybe seen a pic and put it together. Other than that, I do not know.

just want to share what can happen if you are too open and free about shit online. A warning to others not to be like that.

Or don’t do things you’re gonna regret later, then it doesn’t matter how open you are online cause there’s nothing for you to catch shit about. Pretty simple really.

Basically if you’re posting something you wouldn’t want your lady to read, then that’s a clue you shouldn’t do the things you’re doing.

Or don’t do things you’re gonna regret later, then it doesn’t matter how open you are online cause there’s nothing for you to catch shit about. Pretty simple really.

Basically if you’re posting something you wouldn’t want your lady to read, then that’s a clue you shouldn’t do the things you’re doing.
I feel it was not great, but not horrible. Momentary lapse of reason where nothing happened. Though I’m not the norm

I’ve thought and planned how I would kill my uncle’s killer, but never went through with it. Might as well throw me in prison for that too. Either way, what’s done is done, ya dig

Last edited:
Back