The post that killed a relationship.

I hear you, but that headline under my Username makes me think of collusion. She is impulsive, and would have jumped at the chance for a gotcha moment. No way to know for sure unless she names names, and I can confront them.
If your OP is true, you are the hero of that Polish story. You didn't fuck her and you left the room. You deserve a medal and a bj.

If your OP is true, you are the hero of that Polish story. You didn't fuck her and you left the room. You deserve a medal and a bj.
Every word.

It still paints me as a douche for even considering it, but everyone has at least considered doing something wrong. Just another human

I hate to say it, but I feel there is a third party involved somehow.

Now you know all what she said too? You’re a damn wizard, bro. No wiggle room. Exact same thing. No victim.

you want them digits? she is pretty nice

you called a girl for sex in your hotel room. a girl showed up to your hotel room for sex.

what i want, and have done, is point out your complete lack of integrity here.

and i enjoy that because i dont like posters who come on here and blame all their woes on others instead of where the problem lies.

you called a girl for sex in your hotel room. a girl showed up to your hotel room for sex.

what i want, and have done, is point out your complete lack of integrity here.

and i enjoy that because i dont like posters who come on

here and blame all their woes on others instead of where the problem lies.

incorrect, and didn’t blame anyone. Enjoy though, because as I already said, I would laugh too

I believe the worst part was where I wrote strait, instead of straight.

9842c3db6d1639e09dbe3d55466d76fe.jpg

Nah, just a fella with a strong opinion on the matter. Nothing wrong with that. All opinions welcome

It actually seems you’re not all that broken up about it. That leads me to believe that this has been coming for a long time and that maybe, just maybe you planted that screenshot in plain sight yourself.

<BC1>

It actually seems you’re not all that broken up about it. That leads me to believe that this has been coming for a long time and that maybe, just maybe you planted that screenshot in plain sight yourself.

<BC1>
Lol no, I did not.

It’s ultimately her life, and I do want her to be happy. If this devastated her to that point, I accept it. I did all I could, and besides this, never once did anything untoward in the whole 9 years. Sacrificed a great job at MS for her too, so I feel all right. Hell, I don’t even like giving friendly hugs to women.

And no, I’m not really torn up inside. Cliche it is what it is.

Lol no, I did not.

It’s ultimately her life, and I do want her to be happy. If this devastated her to that point, I accept it. I did all I could, and besides this, never once did anything untoward in the whole 9 years. Sacrificed a great job at MS for her too, so I feel all right. Hell, I don’t even like giving friendly hugs to women.

And no, I’m not really torn up inside. Cliche it is what it is.
Sorry to hear about this bullshit, as I know personally you're one of the good guys on the forum. You will thrive in the wake of this.

Sorry to hear about this bullshit, as I know personally you're one of the good guys on the forum. You will thrive in the wake of this.
Wouldn’t say good guy, but not a devil either.

thanks dude

Sometimes I show Mayberry threads to a girl I'm seeing.

She found extremly hilarious a thread about Menudo and someone calling them the "gay, latino, power rangers".

Too bad for you TS. Maybe she was lurking into sherdog... made an account and followed you.
Remember rule 1 of sherdog there are no women here.. so thinly veiled coming out da closet thread?

If you want to find the culprit, just check her friend zone for an mma fan. This reeks of some weak ass hanger on’r.

Back