The post that killed a relationship.

Remember rule 1 of sherdog there are no women here.. so thinly veiled coming out da closet thread?
It's actually a test. If she can laugh at a thinly veiled homosexual thread in mayberry lounge maybe she is the real deal.

It's actually a test. If she can laugh at a thinly veiled homosexual thread in mayberry lounge maybe she is the real deal.
Rule #2 of sherdog real womenz elbows are too pointy. Shemales are the real deal.

Rule #2 of sherdog real womenz elbows are too pointy. Shemales are the real deal.
Pretty sure she has pointy elbows because she is like 5'5 or 5'6 but only weights 47kgs (105lbs). Not a lot of meat in her arms.

She does not have a penis tho. Should I leave her?

Infidelity is the ultimate betrayal. But does it have to be? Relationship therapist Esther Perel examines why people cheat, and unpacks why affairs are so traumatic: because they threaten our emotional security. In infidelity, she sees something unexpected — an expression of longing and loss. A must-watch for anyone who has ever cheated or been cheated on, or who simply wants a new framework for understanding relationships.

Whoever she is she can fuck off with that bullshit. “You need a new framework for understanding relationships” no we don’t. You want a open relationship go be in one. Or stay single and fuck who you want. It’s a question of honestly, loyalty and trust. People say it’s none of the public’s business if a politician cheats but the way I look at is, if your own family can’t trust you why should I?

If you have integrity nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity nothing else matters

Pretty sure she has pointy elbows because she is like 5'5 or 5'6 but only weights 47kgs (105lbs). Not a lot of meat in her arms.

She does not have a penis tho. Should I leave her?
Deal breaker for sure.

Whoever she is she can fuck off with that bullshit. “You need a new framework for understanding relationships” no we don’t. You want a open relationship go be in one. Or stay single and fuck who you want. It’s a question of honestly, loyalty and trust. People say it’s none of the public’s business if a politician cheats but the way I look at is, if your own family can’t trust you why should I?

If you have integrity nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity nothing else matters

Was this post a knee jerk reaction or did you watch the video in it's entirety before posting?

Well, now would be a very good time to go to Poland and make it right.

I think we found the doxxer ^ ^ ^
giphy.gif

Jesus. If someone on here did that then that is some old school OT shit. You upset the shit out of someone.

Doxing kills, folks.
The Alaskan girl is right, you tilted someone so bad lmao

If you want to find the culprit, just check her friend zone for an mma fan. This reeks of some weak ass hanger on’r.
Nah, just letting it go, unless she spills the beans. No Facebook anymore so, that’s a lot of work.
It doesn’t matter anyway, anymore. Just take the L and try to be better in the future.

Yeah, the quote was to entice people in. Did you get chance to watch it? What were your thoughts?
She is right and wrong. It was honesty a move out of desperation for human contact of any sort. We lived across the country from each other for over 2 years, and I was making all the real money. Just was alone. No excuse though. If she was there, I would have just banged her. Never thought of cheating ever until the separation.

Again, o excuse on my part. It was a dick move, just I don’t think I honestly cheated, and if the roles were reversed, I would still feel the same.

No, because then she would have to give up something, which is very unlike her.

It’s all good. Take my lumps when I have too. It was a messed up thing to consider, but the idea was so foreign to me, and it was legal over there, that I got sidetracked. Ultimately my fault, but I still want to know who would just cherry pick me at my worst, and ignore that there wasn’t any action behind it. And looking through all my damn posts, you would see how I feel about cheating now. Still my fault for doing what I did.

Damn that sucks man. I had a cousin who had a similar thing happen to him. Except the girl actually came to their house and chilled with my cousin for a bit. Then my cousin pussied out and told her to leave.

His ex found out (I forget how I know for sure he would never say anything) and she left him. She even told him you should have just fucked her cause either way I was leaving you.

Not knowing who did this to me would drive me insane though.

Damn that sucks man. I had a cousin who had a similar thing happen to him. Except the girl actually came to their house and chilled with my cousin for a bit. Then my cousin pussied out and told her to leave.

His ex found out (I forget how I know for sure he would never say anything) and she left him. She even told him you should have just fucked her cause either way I was leaving you.

Not knowing who did this to me would drive me insane though.
Yeah, if you’re gonna send one there, might as well, though I’m glad I didn’t. Still have to sleep with myself at night.

I’m always working, so little time for friends or enemies. Could be though. A few dudes satellite the he’ll out of her, and know about me and my one true mistress; sherdog

You idiot. Never share with anyone irl that you post here when you are sharing personal shit.

She is right and wrong. It was honesty a move out of desperation for human contact of any sort. We lived across the country from each other for over 2 years, and I was making all the real money. Just was alone. No excuse though. If she was there, I would have just banged her. Never thought of cheating ever until the separation.

Again, o excuse on my part. It was a dick move, just I don’t think I honestly cheated, and if the roles were reversed, I would still feel the same.

You seem like you are traumatized and depressed by the break up.

You seem like you are traumatized and depressed by the break up.
Not quite. Not a complete psycho, so I do feel something after those 9 years. Just not gonna cry and mourn what was basically lost already.

Back