The post that killed a relationship.

ObsoleteSoul

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, I was doxed or whatever, and a post was sent to my ex. It undid a lot of years, but maybe it was for the best anyhow. I believe it was messed up, but not to the point where it should be considered cheating. Made a mistake, and fixed it before it escalated. Or so believe, but I could be wrong.

I rail against cheaters on here, and thought myself a changed person from my past, though for sure it shouldn’t have even been thought of. They will probably still see this too, so feel free to laugh at me and such. I know I would. Here is said post.

upload_2020-2-4_13-25-19.jpeg

I believe the worst part was where I wrote strait, instead of straight. It is almost to the point of a thought crime, imho. Still, the same results nonetheless, which makes me think of the old saying, “it’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do.

Anywho. Learn from the mistakes of others, and be careful out here, sherdoggers.

Damn, how can we say "you're a nobody from a karate forum" now?

So, I was doxed or whatever, and a post was sent to my ex. It undid a lot of years, but maybe it was for the best anyhow. I believe it was messed up, but not to the point where it should be considered cheating. Made a mistake, and fixed it before it escalated. Or so believe, but I could be wrong.

I rail against cheaters on here, and thought myself a changed person from my past, though for sure it shouldn’t have even been thought of. They will probably still see this too, so feel free to laugh at me and such. I know I would. Here is said post.

View attachment 722173

I believe the worst part was where I wrote strait, instead of straight. It is almost to the point of a thought crime, imho. Still, the same results nonetheless, which makes me think of the old saying, “it’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do.

Anywho. Learn from the mistakes of others, and be careful out here, sherdoggers.

doxed as in how?? someone on here backtraced you, or knew you in person?

Not too sure, honestly.

The screenshot that she had, has the old headline under my name, so I take it someone sent it to her. Pretty sure she wouldn’t have just sat on it, waiting to strike months later. No way to be sure though.

Not too sure, honestly.

The screenshot that she had, has the old headline under my name, so I take it someone sent it to her. Pretty sure she wouldn’t have just sat on it, waiting to strike months later. No way to be sure though.
she won't even tell you? you deserve to know that much at least. that's fucked up man, & I'm sorry this happened to you. you're one of the good guys on here. wtf

Infidelity is the ultimate betrayal. But does it have to be? Relationship therapist Esther Perel examines why people cheat, and unpacks why affairs are so traumatic: because they threaten our emotional security. In infidelity, she sees something unexpected — an expression of longing and loss. A must-watch for anyone who has ever cheated or been cheated on, or who simply wants a new framework for understanding relationships.

she won't even tell you? you deserve to know that much at least. that's fucked up man, & I'm sorry this happened to you. you're one of the good guys on here. wtf
No, because then she would have to give up something, which is very unlike her.

It’s all good. Take my lumps when I have too. It was a messed up thing to consider, but the idea was so foreign to me, and it was legal over there, that I got sidetracked. Ultimately my fault, but I still want to know who would just cherry pick me at my worst, and ignore that there wasn’t any action behind it. And looking through all my damn posts, you would see how I feel about cheating now. Still my fault for doing what I did.

Who on sherdog knows your girlfriend?
Did she get the screenshot from your phone?
You must have more info....

qf9tlOf.gif

No, because then she would have to give up something, which is very unlike her.

It’s all good. Take my lumps when I have too. It was a messed up thing to consider, but the idea was so foreign to me, and it was legal over there, that I got sidetracked. Ultimately my fault, but I still want to know who would just cherry pick me at my worst, and ignore that there wasn’t any action behind it. And looking through all my damn posts, you would see how I feel about cheating now. Still my fault for doing what I did.

I'm thinking at some point, someone had access to your phone. screen capped it, & sent it to her.

do you have any friends that could possibly betray you like this? that are real close with your ex?

Who on sherdog knows your girlfriend?
Did she get the screenshot from your phone?
You must have more info....
I honesty do not know.

Pretty open about stuff, so probably a few people know, and maybe seen a pic and put it together. Other than that, I do not know.

just want to share what can happen if you are too open and free about shit online. A warning to others not to be like that.

Jesus. If someone on here did that then that is some old school OT shit. You upset the shit out of someone.

Doxing kills, folks.

Based on the evidence it would seem there iss a lot more going on than just this part. What I mean is if that screen shot the sole reason she'd dump you over, you're kind of better off now. I'm not saying what you did was right, but it seems fairly slight by comparison to the weight of years. That is, if she did not give you the change to make it up to her, or talk it out.

If there's more, then it seems like there is a greater difference between you two, and from the tenor of your post it seems like you kinda sensed the writing was on the wall for this one. I hope times don't feel too rough, especially being nailed for something you didn't even go through with.

I'm thinking at some point, someone had access to your phone. screen capped it, & sent it to her.

do you have any friends that could possibly betray you like this? that are real close with your ex?
I’m always working, so little time for friends or enemies. Could be though. A few dudes satellite the he’ll out of her, and know about me and my one true mistress; sherdog

Back