The post that killed a relationship.

So you are in the process of grieving the loss?
That’s done with. Now just working to correct all the recent horrible decisions I’ve made, and spending more time with my kids when I get back from out of town.

We need a Life After Doxing support group

Sucks. I sure won't defend almost hiring a hooker but wouldn't it kinda be nice to know your partner never actually cheated? I mean, let's say my girlfriend almost bought a Gambian boy I would be relieved she didn't bang her ex or coworkers.

and yea yeah a woman would say emotional cheating is worse.

Anyway: How long ago did you have that profile text? My guess is she knew your alias for a long time and sat on this until she found someone else and decided to be outraged.

To my girlfriend: You are the only one. I love you despite you sneaking around here. Never cheated except of eating cookies when we supposed to be sugar free.

Sucks. I sure won't defend almost hiring a hooker but wouldn't it kinda be nice to know your partner never actually cheated? I mean, let's say my girlfriend almost bought a Gambian boy I would be relieved she didn't bang her ex or coworkers.

and yea yeah a woman would say emotional cheating is worse.

Anyway: How long ago did you have that profile text? My guess is she knew your alias for a long time and sat on this until she found someone else and decided to be outraged.

To my girlfriend: You are the only one. I love you despite you sneaking around here. Never cheated except of eating cookies when we supposed to be sugar free.
See, if people knew her, thinking she held on to it for months would be unthinkable. Don’t want to get deep into her though, because she isn’t here(???) to defend herself.

No need to defend anything, as I know it was a dick move. No doubt about it. Just never considered it cheating. Still don’t. No talking, no touching, no nothing. Dickish though

I’m sure that one day in the future, I’m going to be doxxed and some hateful bigot will expose me for the pre-op tranny lover that I am due to my many years of hanging out in this tranny loving safe space masquerading as an MMA forum. I’m just not ready to tell my parents that all my girlfriends were storing a little extra equipment downstairs.

You didn't get doxed. She found out your username and searched your post history.

Someone that you need want to play in your girls ham pocket and set you up but you deserved it either way for getting a hooker.

I know you said that you did not go through with it but that was only because you pussies out. If she was a true Polish dime you only pussied out because you were intimidated by her.

Someone that you need want to play in your girls ham pocket and set you up but you deserved it either way for getting a hooker.

I know you said that you did not go through with it but that was only because you pussies out. If she was a true Polish dime you only pussied out because you were intimidated by her.
Don’t agree, but good to hear opinions of all sorts.
Good to hear

I SNITCHED

EveryPerfectHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif
No more gifs from me today. I posted this and then he died

Don’t agree, but good to hear opinions of all sorts.
Good to hear
I wish you the best I really do, I hope you find the right person to keep you happy and that you have learned from this. We all make mistakes just learn from this.

We need to get to the bottom of this. If this person who sent the screenshot to his girlfriend doesn’t know them irl, and did this over a Sherdog beef, then we’ve got a traitor in our midst boys.

We need to get to the bottom of this. If this person who sent the screenshot to his girlfriend doesn’t know them irl, and did this over a Sherdog beef, then we’ve got a traitor in our midst boys.
Lol most likely her, or a friend of her’s with a lot of time of their hands. No sherdog beef or anything. Don’t have friends or enemies here honestly

She wanted to work things out just recently. She really wanted to stay together, and along with the headline still being there, I would put serious money on it. There inmore to it, but I just wanted to say my role in it all

Last edited:
For that to happen the confederate would have to know old girl. Likely she crept through his history and finally found an excuse that would absolve her of the guilt of having to be the one who initiates separation; girls are real good at that.

Back