The people who lift weights and then walk on the treadmill

Yeah...but did you do 400 burpees between all of your sets? If not then you're a failure of a man. More so if you got tired after that.

At the end of the day, if your fat ass is getting tired, fix your training, papa John's, or just accept you have no endurance. This isn't a safe space for fat guys to get told their barbell training is perfect. Youre fat dude get over it.

Youre the one who posted an 8 minute burpee video and called it "actually a legit" workout right? Huff puff huff puff haha whats that like dude? 400 ain't that much dude.

You guys sound pretty big looking. My goal is performance. I know what I can do after climbing the mountain, does your bench press training hold up? If you dont know good for you, keep shooting up and getting big. You sleep tight big boys!

Last edited:
My goal is performance. I know what I can do after climbing the mountain, does your bench press training hold up? If you dont know good for you, keep shooting up and getting big. You sleep tight big boys!

I have enough cardio to fuck with only 1-2 water breaks and the benching helps the chicks who like grabbing jakt arms and shoulders. My bench press training literally holds me up when I’m on top. Specificity, bro.

Heroin is the best way to a big bench.

I’m not sure why you’re projecting your fat chick interest onto me, though. That’s pretty weird lol.

The only people who care about big benches are people who fuck fat chicks. Need to be able to press that big bitch off you after she's finished.

Edit:
You're a manifestation of my dreams? Just saw this. So you're a warm little pussy?

The only people who care about big benches are people who fuck fat chicks. Need to be able to press that big bitch off you after she's finished.

Edit:
You're a manifestation of my dreams? Just saw this. So you're a warm little pussy?
Is this why no one likes military dudes?

yikes.

One day someone is gonna need to bench press a guy up on a ledge so he can do burpees as tribute for aliens and we are gonna SAVE THIS PLANET.

Keep training they are counting on us.

One day someone is gonna need to bench press a guy up on a ledge so he can do burpees as tribute for aliens and we are gonna SAVE THIS PLANET.

Keep training they are counting on us.

These are the moments where that @JimRussel 500lb bench press comes in handy.

article-2440241-187589C500000578-496_636x409.jpg

Dips would be better here to help with hip escaping tbh. Joint angle specificity, brether.

Well this is presuming she falls towards during the act. My number of "obese chick riding men" photos were surprisingly limited.

Back