The people who lift weights and then walk on the treadmill

Sounds like something someone who is terrible at benching would say.

Let me guess, you’re always “bouncing back from a shoulder injury” and always “getting back into it”? You get up off the bench after a tough set of 5 with 135 lbs and rub your shoulder with a pained look on your face so people think you’re only using that little weight because of an injury?

No I'm made of steel dude. Im never injured. Recovery master. And can you answer my question whats fatigue? You mentioned it affects your workouts, what is fatigue like?

Haha as in what a joke, you sound like a high school kid talking about bench press and 6 packs.

Also whats fatigue?

If I remember correctly, in another thread, you previously mentioned that you don't have many friends or family near your current location and run often for relatively long periods of time (2+ hours a run?). There's nothing wrong with passing time that way, nobody wants you to stop pursuing your fitness goals and doing what makes you happy. There are other hobbies and forms of exercise, team and combat sports, golf, and dozens of fitness related hobbies. For some people there is a social component that motivates them to be active, not everyone likes to be alone for hours on a treadmill, road or trail. Why do you think that your hobby is the only one people should take part in?

If I remember correctly, in another thread, you previously mentioned that you don't have many friends or family near your current location and run often for relatively long periods of time (2+ hours a run?). There's nothing wrong with passing time that way, nobody wants you to stop pursuing your fitness goals and doing what makes you happy. There are other hobbies and forms of exercise, team and combat sports, golf, and dozens of fitness related hobbies. For some people there is a social component that motivates them to be active, not everyone likes to be alone for hours on a treadmill, road or trail. Why do you think that your hobby is the only one people should take part in?

Good point. All true. I believe I also said I talk shit here for fun in that same post. That's what I'm doing.

I think bench press is kinda silly to be honest

Interesting. I guess you can look at all hobbies (that don't earn income) as pointless. Outside of exercise and personal enjoyment what do they really do? Like I mentioned before there is a social component to many hobbies, although there are many that can be done in isolation. In terms of fitness and sport, you could probably argue that in the US there are only a few that actually mean something more than fitness and happiness. I would say golf, tennis and in some cases basketball and softball/baseball carry over into the office workplace. Golf and tennis go without saying, but never underestimate the amount of importance these law firms place on the men's leagues rosters.

Interesting. I guess you can look at all hobbies (that don't earn income) as pointless. Outside of exercise and personal enjoyment what do they really do? Like I mentioned before there is a social component to many hobbies, although there are many that can be done in isolation. In terms of fitness and sport, you could probably argue that in the US there are only a few that actually mean something more than fitness and happiness. I would say golf, tennis and in some cases basketball and softball/baseball carry over into the office workplace. Golf and tennis go without saying, but never underestimate the amount of importance these law firms place on the men's leagues rosters.

You're good, I'll back off. Everything is great except golf. Bench away.

Back