The people who lift weights and then walk on the treadmill

Jim is the real Brofessor! Sucks his reading comprehension is bad though. Even worse is he can't hit a fastball.

I looked at his log. It does not seem like he's following a legitimate progressive barbell program. It just looks like he's throwing a bunch of exercises together. Could be test though I agree. By any chance Jim do you have the hand eye coordination to hit a 99 mph fastball?

Lol what does that have to do with strength and conditioning..... especially since we were mostly talking about strength. This isn’t a baseball forum LMAO.

Lol what does that have to do with strength and conditioning..... especially since we were mostly talking about strength. This isn’t a baseball forum LMAO.
It’s hard to be coherent when all your intellectual resources are being directed towards remembering how to breathe.

Jim is the real Brofessor! Sucks his reading comprehension is bad though. Even worse is he can't hit a fastball.
Hey Uncle Rico, not sure if you realize this, but there are people in this world that aren't interested in baseball.

Wow all this animosity over a simple question. As if there has never been off topic chat in here before.

The thing I never understood is why so many people run on treadmills when the weather is nice outside. How can you prefer it to the real thing?

Mosquitoes and humidity. You'll drown trying to breath and they they suck you off while trying to stretch or not at a constant pace.

Back