The people who lift weights and then walk on the treadmill

Don’t try and reach outside your IQ level when it comes to vocabulary, kids.

Now I'm not 100% sure on his, but isn't "don't try and reach" incorrect phrasing? That would be like saying "don't try outside your IQ level", which is a pretty weird and unusual statement.

It seems like the phrase should be, "don't try to reach". If that's the case, then that's pretty hilarious as you would also have been reaching outside your IQ level.

Bench blokz attach to the barbell and limit the range of motion. I have one and its decent. Also elitefts sells something that attaches to barbells called the shoulder saver.

I'm nearing 40 and have all sorts of nagging injuries now. The bulk of my benching is now feet up with low block. I may get regular bench in once a week, but it's more like twice every 3 weeks. For how little I bench, I don't feel my numbers are going down. I know that I've improved with reps but rarely do I max out anymore.

I'm nearing 40 and have all sorts of nagging injuries now. The bulk of my benching is now feet up with low block. I may get regular bench in once a week, but it's more like twice every 3 weeks. For how little I bench, I don't feel my numbers are going down. I know that I've improved with reps but rarely do I max out anymore.
Have you tried floor pressing instead of benching? Uses no legs and ROM is limited by your elbows hitting the ground.

Now I'm not 100% sure on his, but isn't "don't try and reach" incorrect phrasing? That would be like saying "don't try outside your IQ level", which is a pretty weird and unusual statement.

It seems like the phrase should be, "don't try to reach". If that's the case, then that's pretty hilarious as you would also have been reaching outside your IQ level.

3 weeks out! Did you manage to register?

Have you tried weighted dips? I haven't benched since i tore my pec a year or so ago. Weighted dips are my go to for chest work now.

Have you tried weighted dips? I haven't benched since i tore my pec a year or so ago. Weighted dips are my go to for chest work now.

Heavy dips have always bothered my shoulders.

Have you tried floor pressing instead of benching? Uses no legs and ROM is limited by your elbows hitting the ground.

Yes, but I still prefer the feet up block. I never really got the hang of floor presses.

Are you new here/to KnightTemplar?

Dude is so soft, he has me on ignore but still likes posts chirping me lol.

He doesn’t have to *sound* weak:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-mad-titans-infinity-gym.3239395/page-38

Usually I don’t care about numbers because, ultimately, that’s not really what lifting is all about. If you’re gonna talk shit, though, your numbers probably shouldn’t look like that after years and years of training.

In my defence, I'm still hitting better numbers than the guy in your avatar has in the last couple of years.

Too soon?;)

In my defence, I'm still hitting better numbers than the guy in your avatar has in the last couple of years.

Too soon?;)
Not too soon. Just shows you're a mental midget on top of being a weakling tho. Speaking ill of the dead is small dick energy.

Nothing wrong with having a nice leisurely stroll after lifting some heavy ass weights buddy.

True this. Walking is underrated, if you can walk 20 miles, you can jog 5-10mi. Its gonna suck but you can do it. Walking on incline burns shit ton of calories. Furthermore it doesn't interfere with your muscle gain. Doesn't burn out your CNS. You can walk to stay lean year round, even when your diet goes to shit.
Spot on. Walking is one of the most underrated activities in the world. Super healthy, does not stress your joints, does not need a lot of recovery and you can add it to your daily routine.

Back