• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Patterson Gimlin Footage

Why does this thing look back at the camera in the first place? The positioning suggests it wasn't aware of the person with the video camera, yet it looks back at the camera? And it keeps walking without missing a beat as if it already knew what or who the person with the camera was? Don't animals in nature stop and stare for a moment when they see something new?

Why does this thing look back at the camera in the first place? The positioning suggests it wasn't aware of the person with the video camera, yet it looks back at the camera? And it keeps walking without missing a beat as if it already knew what or who the person with the camera was? Don't animals in nature stop and stare for a moment when they see something new?

go to the encounter tab
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film

when the two rolled up on this thing they described iits disposition as it walked away as extremely annoyed, like a baseball player gettting a bad call or pitchcall.

both said when it looked back it was in disgust

Last edited:

MK davis is a wizard
this one came out last week
digital filtration techniques enhance not alter
allowing details to pop including hair flow pattern and visibility of ear

Last edited:
I tried looking at the calves to see if there’s any change in muscle definition as it walks but I can’t really tell

And that right there, should be the end of it. What a coincidence. ROFL!

For fucks sake, it's just a dude walking around in a suit. There's a reason it looks "human-like"...because it fucking was one.

I don't really find it that surprising that some guys heard there were sightings in a remote area and travelled there with a camera and managed to film it. That's logically how it would play out.
Not many people had cameras like this back then so the old 'we were doing some fishing when we saw this thing and started filming it" wasn't likely to happen.

They didn't do some concealed film, or well set up site. The guy's horse was startled and he had to get down and run towards it to get a spot to film it, which is also believable.
I understand people want more and better proof, and that's exactly how people should be.
But saying 'oh yeah the guys who happened to be looking for it found it...' is a bit silly. Who else is likely to film it back then?

I tried looking at the calves to see if there’s any change in muscle definition as it walks but I can’t really tell

no I can't either. I can see muscles in the upper leg however. The vid above also points out the hair worn in the same area of the thigh...which is exactly where it's hand brushes past as it walks.

I don't really find it that surprising that some guys heard there were sightings in a remote area and travelled there with a camera and managed to film it. That's logically how it would play out.
Not many people had cameras like this back then so the old 'we were doing some fishing when we saw this thing and started filming it" wasn't likely to happen.

They didn't do some concealed film, or well set up site. The guy's horse was startled and he had to get down and run towards it to get a spot to film it, which is also believable.
I understand people want more and better proof, and that's exactly how people should be.
But saying 'oh yeah the guys who happened to be looking for it found it...' is a bit silly. Who else is likely to film it back then?

agreed

however its the other stuff thats weird like P writing a fixtional book before this incident about finding a bigfoot that had breasts, P being a reported charlatan/con, P hanging out with or paying Heromimus (the guy who later came out about the suit) etc that are peculiar

the PG footage and the mystery behind it is a giant exho chamber that makes the story so cool/legendary

I tend to separate those things from the footage though which to me is stand alone.

Last edited:
not-this-again-aw-geez-not-again.jpg

tenor.gif

IMO the most significant evidence for this being a hoax is the fact that Roger Patterson included a concept drawing for the bigfoot he eventually filmed in his book a year earlier.
0*l65pd8YwrPztVdBw

IMO the most significant evidence for this being a hoax is the fact that Roger Patterson included a concept drawing for the bigfoot he eventually filmed in his book a year earlier.
0*l65pd8YwrPztVdBw
That’s interesting. Never knew this.

agreed

however its the other stuff thats weird like P writing a fixtional book before this incident about finding a bigfoot that had breasts, P being a reported charlatan/con, P hanging out with or paying Heromimus (the guy who later came out about the suit) etc that are peculiar

the PG footage and the mystery behind it is a giant exho chamber that makes the story so cool/legendary

I tend to separate those things from the footage though which to me is stand alone.

Hmmm. I did not know some of these things. Looks like I have some more research to do.

images
o

$6M Dollar Man TV show 1976

images

the actual suit thefake hoaxters claimed they used in the PG film

beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-sauna-scene-v0-d34dg0w8846a1.jpg

planet of the apes 1968

packham1.jpg

BBC replication

bigfoot_2.jpg
ll
Harry and The Hendersons
hollywood movie

i hope your lazy ass can understand what im getting at here

we are talking about two aversge thinking broke ass cowboys who managed to get this 'hoax' done

bigfil_2_grande.jpg

Gorilla1.jpg

Patterson Gimlin Oct 1967
{<jordan}

Dude, this whole things fake. Move on.

I believe the PG film is the only legit footage of Bigfoot. Every photo and video before and after it are fakes. Bigfoot is an extinct species and the PG film captured one of the last of its kind. There are professional hollywood suit designers who couldn't duplicate the suit. There's too much accuracy and knowledge of anthropology and biomechanics for two yokels to have accurately faked. The muscle movements, the lack of hair in certain region is absolutely indicative of a real creature. Not to mention both P and G referred to the creature as a "He" until several years later when the film was enhanced and the creatures bre@sts could be seen. There's even movement of individual toes - this is not something poor cowboys could have pulled off in 1967.

Look at the bottom gif: This is not a suit - the muscle movements are so incredible and precise.
56407cfbe33f735406d2fb7866ed44ed

AhLM.gif
AgedBaggyGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

Anyone who already believes or wants to believe spends hours/weeks/years analyzing the footage until they "see" something like muscles contracting or evidence that it's 7 feet tall.

My belief in the validity of the footage stems from the fact that hollywood designers have said they don't know how the suit was made and couldn't duplicate it themselves. Every year the footage gets more and more enhanced and it holds up to the established sciences of physics, anthropology, biomechanics, primatology. It's the only legit footage in my opinion. People say it's fake but yet no one can make the suit to this day that shows the type of muscle movements the PG film does. How on Earth did two guys with poor education and low income create something like this ? They simply couldn't have.

Am I going to to spend perhaps hours on an internet forum going through the biomechanics and anatomy of a grainy decades old video about some dude wearing a bigfoot suit walking through the woods........ no.... no I don't think I am.

Sure here's the first one that popped up when I typed "walking in flippers".

The whole thing is so ridulous and the fact that they think it's compelling evidence goes to show how much they want to believe it.

'THAT SHIN ANGLE IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN SAYS BIOMECHANICS'

A suit and other contraptions will change your gait when walking, as evident by the guy in the video wearing flippers. It's that simple. So will stride length, terrain and so on. If it seems more likely to you that Bigfoot is real despite ZERO evidence supporting that outside of this clip, rather than a person wearing a suit walks odd, then you're not being reasonable. The fact that the shin angle here is presented as irrefutable evidence when it's so easily explained says a lot.

Last edited:
Am I going to spend perhaps hours on an internet forum going through the biomechanics and anatomy of a grainy decades old video about some dude wearing a bigfoot suit walking through the woods........ no.... no I don't think I am.

The whole thing is so ridulous and the fact that they think it's compelling evidence goes to show that much they want to believe it.

'THAT SHIN ANGLE IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN SAYS BIOMECHANICS'

A suit and other contraptions will change your gait when walking, as evident by the guy in the video wearing flippers. It's that simple. So will stride length, terrain and so on. If it seems more likely to you that Bigfoot is real despite ZERO evidence supporting that outside of this clip, rather than a person wearing a suit walks odd, then clearly you're not being reasonable. The fact that the shin angle here is presented as irrefutable evidence when it's so easily explained tells you that the people presenting the evidence are either dishonest or not very bright.

Talk is cheap - REAL cheap. Why has no one been able to reproduce the suit with the muscle movements ? Where did two cowboys in 1967 get the money, knowledge, and resources to make a suit that to this day hollywood can't duplicate ? In 2000s Planet of the Apes, the costume designer said he was happy the monkeys had clothes and suits because he said creating muscle movements over them would have been impossible without looking hokey. That's why all the monkeys are covered in their upper body, and the hairs on the suits were so thick as to prevent muscle movements from not being scene.

p28092_i_v9_ah.jpg

That's not the case with the PG film. It is a totally exposed creature in broad day light and you can see the hair deterioration by the hips and mid torso as the creature's hands rubbing on it while walking all those years would have withered them down.

There is 0 evidence of bigfoot. No skeleton, no feces, no deal.

This video is a man in a monkey suit.
{<jordan}

Dude, this whole things fake. Move on.

I already stated this isnt about making the illogical leap of the existence of BF...its about the footage.

Assuming the two gifs below have not been altered only enhanced, rather than simply saying its a man in the monkey suit please come up with an argument that refutes how two cowboys got their hands on a monkeysuit that up to today hasnt been able to do below anatomically
the head swivel, thigh burst, and pec movement

you cant be that dull in the eye or can you?

Im totally not opposed to eating crow here rather than insulting give us a a viable explanation. im really curious what your type has to say other than ad hominem. For below to be legit, they wouldve had to glue hair on an abnormally huge person.
upload_2023-8-7_7-28-6.gif

upload_2023-8-7_7-28-39.gif

Last edited:
Back