• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Patterson Gimlin Footage

I saw a guy at a crosswalk, drunk presumably, last sat night. He reminded me of bigfoot in this footage. He even looked over at me but he gestered angrily, like i was fucked up for trying to run him over as he did his weird gate. I thought of how many accounts maybe were just wild men that people just barely caught a glimpse of, after all, one of my elders told me, "they're our people" I guess meaning ones that were outcast for some reason.

assuming that what has been said about this footage never being messed with. Take a look closer at the downed tree near the foreground in the viseo
Experienced campers can attest to similar downed trees in a forest I know exactly how large it is and when you compare it, thars when you realize how massive that thing is

Meldrum the anthropologist professor took print samples at depth amd estimated the weight to be mear 800 lbs A silverback gorilla is around 400lbs

the films supposed action date was October 20th 1967 anniversary nears

assuming that what has been said about this footage never being messed with. Take a look closer at the downed tree near the foreground in the viseo
Experienced campers can attest to similar downed trees in a forest I know exactly how large it is and when you compare it, thars when you realize how massive that thing is

Meldrum the anthropologist professor took print samples at depth amd estimated the weight to be mear 800 lbs A silverback gorilla is around 400lbs

the films supposed action date was October 20th 1967 anniversary nears

The males are even larger. The ones in the PNW are reportedly larger on average than the ones found in the southern US, which makes sense with climate/environmental differences.

By popular demand abd because so many questioned it including myself (i actually direct pinged MK Davis with questions), MK Davis made a video very recently answering questions how zero AI was used in the blowup closeup of 'Pattys' (PGF subject) face

@Volador @BearGrounds

the subject is shown doing this weird finger flexing thing at the top of each left arm swing

The Patterson-Gimli film is much more convincing. Definitive proof that dwarves are real.

a modern attempt
to recreate the PGF

it blows me away that dudes think two cowboys pulled this off on Oct 20, 1967

Last edited:
Back