• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Patterson Gimlin Footage

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The visuals of this footage continue to be improved and is very close to the original footage that has been locked away supposedly

I started one of these threads a while back but this footage deserves a refresher

A couple thoughts of my own:
  • The better the visuals get the less fake it becomes
  • ALL and I mean ALL the other bigfoot videos out there are pure garbage
  • If you examine or see every other bigfoot video before or after this footage, its usually in a dark setting, obscured, or way too far away. This is the only one thats relatively close, in broad daylight and fairly out in the open. Why would anyone do this if they were attempting a hoax? why does ithe answer become more clear the more its enhanced?
  • I am not a believer in bigfoot per se. I find this footage really strange though and a bit creepy really.
  • You can see bigfoot boobies, lat muscles contracting with arm movements, hernniation of thigh muscles on impact, neck swivel movement unprecendented for an ape suit of that era
  • The thing is fucking huge experts range conservstively in the 7' class. It walks rather gracefully and fast for something that large. Tracks taken afterwards showed it walking in a straight line almost like on a tightrope
  • Watch it on a bigger clearer screen (its awesome) and Have fun

edit 8-12-23
Incredible

Ive been following MK Daviss work for a while The dude is vetted and hes not messing around. Hes a documenter and has been on this footge for over 30 years. Hes one of the heavies on this subject that in all viability includes three dudesover the span of over 50 years

alargewalkcroppedverylarge16fps-head-enlarged.gif

Oct 1967

Last edited:
Lmao how. Herniation and lat muscles contracting? Where? You can't see any of that. It's this guy. He has the walk down exactly. Just a stiff big redneck in a suit, that's why he moves like that.

l
images

This is that dude in the video and thats the exact suit Philiip Morris claims he made that was donned in the video

You really think the suits are the same?

Watch the video on a 32" screen blown up. There are idiosyncrasies that you just couldnt do with an ape suit on, much less one possibly made for that era

I totally admit there is weird circumstantial shit going on in and around when the movie was reportedly made. But that just all makes this video making less sense to me

Thats why its my favorite

Seeing how I can almost call this video a hobby I know a lot about it including what naysayers typically say

Theyve tried replicating this with a 'state of the art' monkey suit and the dude kept bumping into shit or walked completely off track due to vision being messed up.

How were two cowboys of conpletely average intelligence able to do this and garner the resources to make this happen?

Always found this fascinating. One argument against is how come no one ever has managed to get footage anywhere near as good as this in nearly 60 years since??

This visuals of this footage continues to be improved and is very close to the original footage that has been locked away supposedly

I started one of these threads a while back but this footage deserves a refresher

• If you examine or see every other bigfoot video before or after this footage, its usually in a dark setting, obscured, or way too far away. This is the only one thats relatively close, in broad daylight and fairly out in the open. Why would anyone do this if they were attempting a hoax? why does it become more clear the more its enhanced?
  • I am not a believer in bigfoot per se. I find this footage really strange though and a bit creepy really.
  • You can see lat muscles contracting with arm movements, hernniation of thigh muscles on impact, neck swivel movement unprecendented for an ape suit of that era
  • The thing is fucking huge experts range conservstively in the 7' class. It walks rather gracefully and fast for something that large. Tracks taken afterwards showed it walking in a straight line almost like on a tightrope

Why is the original footage locked away?

Seeing how I can almost call this video a hobby I know a lot about it including what naysayers typically say

Theyve tried replicating this with a 'state of the art' monkey suit and the dude kept bumping into shit or walked completely off track due to vision being messed up.

How were two cowboys of conpletely average intelligence able to do this and garner the resources to make this happen?

At the end of the day, you have video footage from a couple of con men that at the very least tried to make a monkey suit to fool people into thinking they got footage of Bigfoot.

Now you just have to wonder if, in the process of trying to execute this elaborate fake, they just happen to find the REAL Bigfoot literally the same day they were going to try to create a fake. In an area that's a couple minutes walking distance from the nearest population.

You don't need to answer every question. You just have to wonder what scenario is more likely.

Last edited:
Why is the original footage locked away?
I mispoke. I keep readiimg however the original is off the hook clear. Again this adds to the mystery and lore

The whereabouts of the original is unknown, although there are several speculations as to what happened to it.

• Patterson had ceded ownership of the original to American National Enterprises, which went bankrupt a few years after his death in 1972. Thereafter, Greg Long writes, "Peregrine Entertainment bought the company. Then Peregrine was bought by Century Group of Los Angeles. When Century Group went bankrupt in 1996, Byrne rushed to Deerfield Beach, Florida, where an accountant was auctioning off the company's assets to pay creditors. The company's films were in storage in Los Angeles, but a search failed to turn up the Patterson footage."[136]
  • In 2008, Chris Murphy thought a Florida lawyer might have the film, not realizing until later that the lawyer had contacted the Los Angeles storage company that held it, and that it had responded that the film was not in the location the lawyer's records indicated.[151]
  • Bill Munns writes that it was "last seen by researchers René Dahinden and Bruce Bonney in 1980, when René convinced the film vault [in Southern California] holding it to release it to him". He made Cibachromeimages from it. Sometime between then and 1996, the film went missing from its numbered location in the vault.[152]
At least seven copies were made of the original film.[153][154]

Bill Munns listed four other missing reels of derivative works that would be helpful to film analysts.[155]

Get back to me when they find a big foot poop.
Because like bears I assume Big foots poops in the woods
They actually have a secret and highly complex sewer system that doubles as a compost/landfill/incinerator that effectively hides any evidence of their presence so they can continue their life of peaceful solitude

LOL this is the best example of confirmation bias I've ever seen.

Anyone with sense has dismissed it because it's obviously a guy in a suit.

Anyone who already believes or wants to believe spends hours/weeks/years analyzing the footage until they "see" something like muscles contracting or evidence that it's 7 feet tall.

The proof is that other guys in monkey suits tried it and bumped into stuff and didn't walk as straight?

Did the guys in this state of the art monkey suit also act in informercials?

200.webp

The visuals of this footage continue to be improved and is very close to the original footage that has been locked away supposedly

• If you examine or see every other bigfoot video before or after this footage, its usually in a dark setting, obscured, or way too far away. This is the only one thats relatively close, in broad daylight and fairly out in the open. Why would anyone do this if they were attempting a hoax? why does it become more clear the more its enhanced?
  • You can see lat muscles contracting with arm movements, hernniation of thigh muscles on impact, neck swivel movement unprecendented for an ape suit of that era

compare with the original footage

There is so much conflicting information on the subject that it's hard to know what to believe.

Those who are positive that it is a guy in a monkey suit will continue to think so no matter how many times they upscale the original video.

That's definitely not a man in a suit. Back in 1976, they conclusively proved that Bigfoot is actually a robot built by aliens. It's a good thing Steve Austin (astronaut) was around to get his bionic ass handed to him for 10 minutes before taking home an arm.

Last edited:
Back