• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Patterson Gimlin Footage

They'd still have trouble matching that angle and you would expect the subject to get less efficient at walking, not better.

There is also visual and track evidence of mid foot flexibility displayed by the individual. This is a characteristic of a non human ape's foot.
I mean.....just look at how smooth that walk is in the footage.....you dont practice that shit cmon much less with a 40+lb monkey suit on

I’ve always thought the footage looked legit. The big problem though is they went looking for Bigfoot and magically found him. Talk about some luck…

It wasn’t just some person seeing something and filming it. They went out with the intention of finding and filming Bigfoot.

They were called into the area by other researchers who had uncovered a trackway in the region.

It wasn't just pure coincidence.

I always find it hilarious when a skeptic brings up Bob Heironomous or Philip Morris in order to discredit the video and declare it fake.

It's like their standard for evidence just magically vanishes, and all of a sudden anything is proof.

Those two dopes have zero evidence and failed miserably at replication, something anyone with a scientific mentality should concede as being woefully unconvincing (with regards to their claims being truthful).

That is exactly how they would walk If they were wearing a pair of swimming fins or something similar though and had to walk in a straight line.

That is exactly how they would walk If they were wearing a pair of swimming fins or something similar though and had to walk in a straight line.

That's simply not the case. Pull up a video.

so if you wanted to know what Andre the giant would look like in a similar suit in a hollywood production, I present bigfoot v six million dollar man

an interview with the guys who filmed it (with an annoying interviewer)

I have no idea if it's real. I know many experts (in film and anthropology, etc) have studied it and said it appears real.

There are plenty of incidents of footage of people faking such things with suits and they immediately look fake.

If you were going to fake footage of a supposedly mythical creature, why would you give it tits?

I have seen two clips that look to be legitimately something wtf, but could well just be another animal (eg a bear)

They'd still have trouble matching that angle and you would expect the subject to get less efficient at walking, not better.

There is also visual and track evidence of mid foot flexibility displayed by the individual. This is a characteristic of a non human ape's foot.
Like I have said there's alot of stuff both ways that make ya think

images
o

$6M Dollar Man TV show 1976

images

the actual suit thefake hoaxters claimed they used in the PG film

beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-sauna-scene-v0-d34dg0w8846a1.jpg

planet of the apes 1968

packham1.jpg

BBC replication

bigfoot_2.jpg
ll
Harry and The Hendersons
hollywood movie
This fucking video man, I swear to god.

It's a fucking dude wearing a suit. If you haven't figured it out already then you are a broken person.
i hope your lazy ass can understand what im getting at here

we are talking about two aversge thinking broke ass cowboys who managed to get this 'hoax' done

bigfil_2_grande.jpg

Gorilla1.jpg

Patterson Gimlin Oct 1967

Last edited:
I’ve always thought the footage looked legit. The big problem though is they went looking for Bigfoot and magically found him. Talk about some luck…

And that right there, should be the end of it. What a coincidence. ROFL!

For fucks sake, it's just a dude walking around in a suit. There's a reason it looks "human-like"...because it fucking was one.

So with the height of it, it’s estimated at around 7 feet I guess? Would someone in a suit be able to walk that smoothly with the arm swing in perfect sync in such a massive suit?

I get that it’s very possible in a regular knockoff Bigfoot suit or mascot suit but would it look that smooth and in sync with a 6’ guy in a 7’ suit?

Genuinely asking.

we have 4k cameras in our hands and satelights that can zoom in on an ants asshole around the world. if the only footage of bigfoot is blurry like that, then its horseshit. if bigfoot was real, there would be tiktokkers and twitch streamers dabbing next to it and doing dance skits.

Another thing is how little sag there is. In pictures posted itt most of the suits have noticeable sag around the legs. The P/G object doesn’t. The feet look a little off but if it’s a suit it’s a damn good one even by today’s standards.

we have 4k cameras in our hands and satelights that can zoom in on an ants asshole around the world. if the only footage of bigfoot is blurry like that, then its horseshit. if bigfoot was real, there would be tiktokkers and twitch streamers dabbing next to it and doing dance skits.
I don’t think many of them get out into the forest very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back