The overrating of GSP needs to stop

There’s a sticky poll that says he’s GOAT.

Maybe you’re the fucking problem son? What favourite fighter of yours did he whoop? Are any of your favourite fighters PEDs abusers that got busted? Loud mouths that talked shit and got hit?

You have an agenda. That’s obvious. Keep lying though, if that’s how you live your life. Unfortunately there are people that are just not good people.

GSP retired when the competition at WW was finally starting to get more well rounded.

Brodude, prime GSP would ragdoll Woody, hard!

You guys are falling for a low level troll. You're better than that.

Sherdoggers are kinda losers. The average sherdogger hates 3 goat fighters because they think their fave is better lol

If you guys would be that confident your boy is #1 why waste your time to trash other phenomenal fighters? Just enjoy the fights they put on.

Like 5 year olds really

Other people’s opinions need to stop so TS doesn’t menstruate to death.

Let it go

The guy was good for his time but people saying that he would mop the floor with guys like Woodley and Usman are sadley mistaken.

GSP got beat by Matt Serra and Johny Hendricks clearly beat the breaks off of him and made his face look like Freddy Krueger.

Usman and Woodely are no joke. They wouldnt be fazed by GSP's little jab. I am convinced that Usman is stronger than GSP and he has better cardio too. No way GSP just holds an atheltic freak like him down all fight. Usman is literally a better, much scarier version of GSP.

I dont see GSP beating Tyrone either. I see him getting getting hit hard while throwing one of his jabs that Woodley will be waiting for. He wouldnt respect GSP's power like he did Usman's.

GSP's chin is suspect as well. He's afraid of a good punch and you can see it in the way he fights. I know he's afraid of a smack....and if he's afraid of a smack, then a smack from Usman and Tyrone Woodley will like a doible barrell shotgun!

Look I know there is a nostalgia thing going on with certain fighters and their fans but we need to get over this. LET IT GO......he's not that good.
LOL at GSP haters still trying to find ways to discredit him . Both Woodley and Usman are a jokes comapred to GSP.

Im not gonna argue with you since its pretty clear why a vast majority of you hate GSP . Stay hating kid.
GSP is the GOAT

Let it go

The guy was good for his time but people saying that he would mop the floor with guys like Woodley and Usman are sadley mistaken.

GSP got beat by Matt Serra and Johny Hendricks clearly beat the breaks off of him and made his face look like Freddy Krueger.

Usman and Woodely are no joke. They wouldnt be fazed by GSP's little jab. I am convinced that Usman is stronger than GSP and he has better cardio too. No way GSP just holds an atheltic freak like him down all fight. Usman is literally a better, much scarier version of GSP.

I dont see GSP beating Tyrone either. I see him getting getting hit hard while throwing one of his jabs that Woodley will be waiting for. He wouldnt respect GSP's power like he did Usman's.

GSP's chin is suspect as well. He's afraid of a good punch and you can see it in the way he fights. I know he's afraid of a smack....and if he's afraid of a smack, then a smack from Usman and Tyrone Woodley will like a doible barrell shotgun!

Look I know there is a nostalgia thing going on with certain fighters and their fans but we need to get over this. LET IT GO......he's not that good.
Shut up! GSP beats every fighter in welterweight and middleweight history, he also beats Prime Rampage under the right circumstances...
Am I doing it right Sherdog?
Great post

Let it go

GSP GOAT is confirmed every poll ever made on sherdog, haters can't deal with it so they got to make useless threads like this to show how desparate they are.
105_Georges_St-Pierre.0.jpg

He was good in comparison to his competition back then.

Now more skilled athletes are in the sport. Prime GSP would be a Bisping level fighter in todays UFC. A fighter who is a fringe elite fighter who can win the big one but would lose to the true elite monsters in the division.

Basically a gatekeeper and theres nothing wrong with that.

What joy do you get out of trolling?

If you are going to do it, at least be funny.

I WAS going to agree with the author here. But, as I look over the fighting records of GSP, I've got to DISAGREE with him. GSP ALWAYS came to fight. Even in his TWO losses (and 26 wins) he fought until he got arm-barred or KO'd. CONTRAST THAT WITH THE PITIFUL DISPLAY WOODLEY PUT UP AGAINST USMAN.

What joy do you get out of trolling?

If you are going to do it, at least be funny.

How is this trolling? This is a legitimate discussion.

Its only trolling to sensitive GSP fans like yourself who will not accept anything else but GSP beibg labeles as GOAT.

The Hendricks that fought GSP would’ve killed Woodley. Don’t fool yourself

Rory McDonald was never as good as gsp and made Tyrone look like a bitch. Johny Hendricks was juiced up when he fought gsp and was murdering everyone. Btw, Tyrone also got lit the fuck up way worse then gsp ever did by marquart in Strikeforce, at least when gsp lost it was on the top level. Also, Tyrone doesn’t show up for fights, lol. TS, shut your hating ass up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back