The overrating of GSP needs to stop

How is this trolling? This is a legitimate discussion.

Its only trolling to sensitive GSP fans like yourself who will not accept anything else but GSP beibg labeles as GOAT.

I'm not (particularly) a GSP fan. Your position is idiotic and preposterous.

Get a girl. That way you won't need to use Sherdog to get your fill of attention you lack in your real life.

LOL at GSP haters still trying to find ways to discredit him . Both Woodley and Usman are a jokes comapred to GSP.

Im not gonna argue with you since its pretty clear why a vast majority of you hate GSP . Stay hating kid.
GSP is the GOAT

Ok but please explain to me what GSP does better than Usman. Dont worry I'll wait.

It's mostly the same few nuthuggers creating threads over and over. Sherdog isn't that crazy over GSP.

TS is one of these garden variety nuthuggers but of a different kind.

AmusedSlimyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

How to out yourself as a casual.

Post basically what the TS did and/or like that post.

Grats, folks. Lol

Woodley? My god, talk about overrated. He lost the same way 4 times. gOaT though... Bahahaha

The Usman that fought woodley finishes prime Georges
you mean the version of woodley that didnt even show up to fight? thats the benchmark now lol? "Usman was amazing just amazing in that performance that Woodley didnt even try to do anything in((and still couldnt finish Woodley))!!! clearly Usman could finish GSP!

I am highschool dropout. I work at Micky D's

Why is it funny that I miss spell words? Its expected.
its not...much like your kid's meal opinion on this subject

Ok but please explain to me what GSP does better than Usman. Dont worry I'll wait.
Better Striking , Better Cardio , Better GnP , Better submissions , Possibly better MMA Wrestling.
GSP is the GOAT.

Let it go

The guy was good for his time but people saying that he would mop the floor with guys like Woodley and Usman are sadley mistaken.

GSP got beat by Matt Serra and Johny Hendricks clearly beat the breaks off of him and made his face look like Freddy Krueger.

Usman and Woodely are no joke. They wouldnt be fazed by GSP's little jab. I am convinced that Usman is stronger than GSP and he has better cardio too. No way GSP just holds an atheltic freak like him down all fight. Usman is literally a better, much scarier version of GSP.

I dont see GSP beating Tyrone either. I see him getting getting hit hard while throwing one of his jabs that Woodley will be waiting for. He wouldnt respect GSP's power like he did Usman's.

GSP's chin is suspect as well. He's afraid of a good punch and you can see it in the way he fights. I know he's afraid of a smack....and if he's afraid of a smack, then a smack from Usman and Tyrone Woodley will like a doible barrell shotgun!

Look I know there is a nostalgia thing going on with certain fighters and their fans but we need to get over this. LET IT GO......he's not that good.
Lol the people who are constantly making threads trying to discredit him are just as bad, ie, you. No one knows how he would perform against those guys and both his fans and his detractors are always gonna be biased.

He is retired, it's over. It was the first thing you said..."let it go"

You dont want to talk about or hear about him? Ignore the threads and stop making more, all you do is fuel the fire, along with everyone else. If everyone's fucks off eventually it will end.

That said, GSP is GOAT :)

Let it go

The guy was good for his time but people saying that he would mop the floor with guys like Woodley and Usman are sadley mistaken.

GSP got beat by Matt Serra and Johny Hendricks clearly beat the breaks off of him and made his face look like Freddy Krueger.

Usman and Woodely are no joke. They wouldnt be fazed by GSP's little jab. I am convinced that Usman is stronger than GSP and he has better cardio too. No way GSP just holds an atheltic freak like him down all fight. Usman is literally a better, much scarier version of GSP.

I dont see GSP beating Tyrone either. I see him getting getting hit hard while throwing one of his jabs that Woodley will be waiting for. He wouldnt respect GSP's power like he did Usman's.

GSP's chin is suspect as well. He's afraid of a good punch and you can see it in the way he fights. I know he's afraid of a smack....and if he's afraid of a smack, then a smack from Usman and Tyrone Woodley will like a doible barrell shotgun!

Look I know there is a nostalgia thing going on with certain fighters and their fans but we need to get over this. LET IT GO......he's not that good.

GSP is not that good????? Fookin moron!!

Oh look another " GSP isnt GOAT thread"

It's funny because if he wasnt GOAT why do you guys feel the need to constantly bring it up. I think most of us have accepted who we think the GOAT is, whether you believe its GSP or not, your not changing anyone's opinion.

So why even bother throwing your 2 cents at a dead horse that no one even cares about anymore??

Let it go

arguingwithidtios.png

(Just to be clear, you are the pigeon in this scenario.)

100%

TS has no idea what he's talking about, might as well let him know that the POS Mayweather in his AV only got a fucking bronze medal in the olympics. LOL

Get real, find me a champ in the UFC with better credentials than GSP in the past 20 years... @Sonny Qc gave you all the info you would need.
GSP has nothing left to prove, fought through essentially three generations of fighters in the UFC, got the odd loss along the way and corrected them, the only blemish in reality you could complain about was the Hendricks fight, but where is Hendricks now? Who really came out on top in that scenario?

Last edited:
I always knew @Theproof was a shit poster.

GSP is more well rounded that any WW fighter currently and is the GOAT.

GSP is in the conversation as the GOAT with Jones, Fedor & Silva, however GSP always played it safe whereas the other 3 took risks. GSP also couldn’t finish opponents and wasn’t very entertaining. GSP was very well rounded and had elite fight IQ. Technically a very good fighter with great wrestling but definitely not some killing machine that people are making him out to be. A classy guy that had a great career.

Last edited:
Back