The other RR thread was deleted

Lol. I appreciate all this. Just got a text letting me know that all this is over. You guys are good people.

I'll try to field as many boxing questions as I can. No interest in the forum drama. We can put all of it behind us. I don't care about it.

Ask away (I am not even going to consider going through my inbox lol).
Glad to see you back. I believe we were in the middle of a conversation when you got banned, don't recall what.

Lol. I appreciate all this. Just got a text letting me know that all this is over. You guys are good people.

I'll try to field as many boxing questions as I can. No interest in the forum drama. We can put all of it behind us. I don't care about it.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest combat athlete of all time ... do you agree?

Holy shit, Seano is happy about something, never thought I'd see the day that old man would express gratitude at another human's presence here.

Also shout out to @BillytheFish and I mean this in the most complementary of ways and with the utmost respect when I say this: You are one tough as nails, stubborn, gives no fucks, Mick bastards I have ever seen, lol.

I don't know how much these threads played a part in getting our boy back, RR has more gravitas than most of us realize, but these threads you put up and all the awesome shit you talked to the assholes who were abusing their powers was pretty awesome. I'd go into battle with you any day, my friend.

Now we all get to enjoy GGG beat some can's ass together as a whole family again. Like the good ole days.

Holy shit, Seano is happy about something, never thought I'd see the day that old man would express gratitude at another human's presence here.

Also shout out to @BillytheFish and I mean this in the most complementary of ways and with the utmost respect when I say this: You are one tough as nails, stubborn, gives no fucks, Mick bastards I have ever seen, lol.

I don't know how much these threads played a part in getting our boy back, RR has more gravitas than most of us realize, but these threads you put up and all the awesome shit you talked to the assholes who were abusing their powers was pretty awesome. I'd go into battle with you any day, my friend.

Now we all get to enjoy GGG beat some can's ass together as a whole family again. Like the good ole days.

Cheers bro, this boxing forum is the shit when it has all the regular people in, even the ones who are HORRENDOUS at predictions lol. I was close to ditching the forum when they banned RR, glad he came back despite some cunt trying to break up the party here

How long will they mourn me

@RR for as long as we here.

Free him

This is a pleasant surprise. Glad to have you back, bud

Welcome back pal, the AJ training ko is currently the talk of the UK boxing community. It defo happened.

I knew it was your doing!
I think it was when Canelo/Jacobs first got announced. I posted something at him, came back a few minutes later and responded to his response to me and he was banned when I clicked "post".

Welcome back pal, the AJ training ko is currently the talk of the UK boxing community. It defo happened.

Thanks. I'm really impressed by how AJ has handled it. He has my respect. Even though Eddie is promoting Danny I don't understand how they let this happen. He shouldn't have even been sparring that close to a fight.

Does this mean Dembones won’t be turning us into lampshades ?

Glad to see you back. I believe we were in the middle of a conversation when you got banned, don't recall what.

I don't either but we can get another one going

Back