The other RR thread was deleted

Big reason why I came back . I wouldn't have if not for this subforum. Real talk
Lq-i2kWNDY6hxd9HeFEt618QY2T9G1hQn8BfssnNBsc.gif

Thoughts on Deontay's future and that killing of a sacred cow?

Did you have a favourite match?

That's fucking nuts. I'm surprised he got cleared to compete.

Cody and Dustin and I don't like Cody at all. Seeing that was cool.

Money. That's why AJ's dad was so pissed

Cody and Dustin and I don't like Cody at all. Seeing that was cool.

Money. That's why AJ's dad was so pissed
I usually think Cody kinda over books his matches, but in this instance it worked out amazingly. Moxley has been doing some awesome shit as well
Lol. They couldn't pay me enough. I'm all good with that
Was hoping you'd come back as mod so we could actually get someone to close threads in PWD lmao

I usually think Cody kinda over books his matches, but in this instance it worked out amazingly. Moxley has been doing some awesome shit as well

Was hoping you'd come back as mod so we could actually get someone to close threads in PWD lmao

I like the new Moxley. Shows you how WWE wasted him. Even his promos kill

Lol. It's all good. I'd rather just post. Even if they offered it I'd decline. So that's my decision no matter what. No point in worrying about it. We are good going forward

I like the new Moxley. Shows you how WWE wasted him. Even his promos kill

Lol. It's all good. I'd rather just post. Even if they offered it I'd decline. So that's my decision no matter what. No point in worrying about it. We are good going forward
His promo that was featured in The Road to Fyter Fest episode 1 was awesome.

Maybe @Rex Luger can get that position he always wanted as a mod.

Danny doesn't like body shots and it deterred him. He gave away too many early rounds. He's not going to fight much longer. Maybe twice more. He's going to commenting.
Welcome-Home.gif

Any fights u have in mind? Maybe one of the MWs that recently moved up and won a version of the world title belt like BJS and Eubank? It'll save him a weight cut and he can go out with both the WBO and IBO SMW belts on his wall. It wouldn't be the first time he has competed at that weight class either.

Welcome-Home.gif

Any fights u have in mind? Maybe one of the MWs that recently moved up and won a version of the world title belt like BJS and Eubank? It'll save him a weight cut and he can go out with both the WBO and IBO SMW belts on his wall. It wouldn't be the first time he has competed at that weight class either.

We'd love BJS but he doesn't want to fight us. We have two offers to him.

Now if the St. Louis Blues and the Toronto Raptors can wrap things up, and Trump dies while drowning in a toilet stall, all my dreams for 2019 will have come to fruition!

Welcome Back, Sir! You were greatly missed.

Now if the St. Louis Blues and the Toronto Raptors can wrap things up, and Trump dies while drowning in a toilet stall, all my dreams for 2019 will have come to fruition!

Welcome Back, Sir! You were greatly missed.

I'm with you on all three. I'm putting Kyle getting a ring at 1. Blues 2 because that story with kid is awesome. Trump 3

I'm with you on all three. I'm putting Kyle getting a ring at 1. Blues 2 because that story with kid is awesome. Trump 3

My dad went to all 6 homes games the blues lost in the finals the first three years.

For 30 years I had to listen to god damn it. Next year. More recently it’s been they’ll never when the cup in my life.

Tomorrow ends it all! Let’s go Blues!!!

My dad went to all 6 homes games the blues lost in the finals the first three years.

For 30 years I had to listen to god damn it. Next year. More recently it’s been they’ll never when the cup in my life.

Let's hope you get it

If your Pops doesn't fit the bill of "long suffering fan" then I don't know who does, lol.. That would be really cool for your dad to finally see them get it done.

If your Pops doesn't fit the bill of "long suffering fan" then I don't know who does, lol.. That would be really cool for your dad to finally see them get it done.

Add to that we’re az card fans

How've Twin and Jermall been doing? I feel like Jermell is gonna beat all kinds of hell outta Tony in the rematch.

They're cool. He's going to beat the breaks off him. Bad camp. Not the case now. He will stop him

Back