The other RR thread was deleted

BillytheFish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Revolver I made a new RR thread last night and now it was deleted?

UPDATE: RR is back mofos.

Last edited:
that's weird. i don't see it. i'll try to keep this one open.

Lol at deleting the thread. You gotta be a real punk ass blasphemous fat pile of shit to do such a thing.

Long live @RR

Last edited:
3000.jpg

Are you fucking serious! All those pages gone? This forum is becoming fucking comical!!!

@BillytheFish who hurt the fat man’s internet feelings? Shit if Andy Ruiz couldn’t give him a boost of Confidence and Faith nothing fucking can!

Christ! My bad just saw it was locked down <Lmaoo> most of the time im multi tasking and can’t keep track with all the threads.

I didn’t know where to write this... wouldn’t it be a nice addition to this forum to have somebody with some inside info and contacts? That would really set it apart from others.

Anyone have any leads as to who that could be?

still have no idea who they are.......

You'd have thought a thread almost 60 pages in length, and to the point it becomes locked would trigger an admin to fully address the issue. Guess not.

So RR is basically Keyser Soze for me, dont remember, but everyone seems to talk about him.......

I have a printer though....anyone want to print him off?

I hadnt checked it in a while, from what I remember RR called out Dmf and got banned. Had there been any updates or anything?

Had nothing to do with @Drunken Meat Fist That dude has a sense of honour and humour. If it were DMF, he would have fixed it long ago.

This is someone much more petty, much drunker on cheetos and e-power.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing saying that RR WOULD actually come back after the cunted way he's been treated, but the offer should be made, and made publicly.

Back