The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus killed present timeline Zamasu. The Zamasu they fought was not exactly the same one. Time travel paradox plothole. It was never really fully explained why he still exist when Whis and Beerus specifically said when God kill God, they will ceased to exist. But it's very likely because he wore the Time Ring all the time.

Why don't we use the time to speculate who the 10 fighters would be since there are still a few fillers in the mean time?

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Monaka - he will be in because Goku still doesn't know his real identity and Beerus still wants a front.
6. Goten
7. Trunks - not future Trunks
8. Buu
9. Tien Shin Han.
10. ???

Really can't squeeze in another fighter. Krillin is basically retired. Roshi much more. Yamcha.. is well still using Roga-fufu-ken.

Tien has less power then Pan in GT. Why?

Beerus killed present timeline Zamasu. The Zamasu they fought was not exactly the same one. Time travel paradox plothole. It was never really fully explained why he still exist when Whis and Beerus specifically said when God kill God, they will ceased to exist. But it's very likely because he wore the Time Ring all the time.

Why don't we use the time to speculate who the 10 fighters would be since there are still a few fillers in the mean time?

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Monaka - he will be in because Goku still doesn't know his real identity and Beerus still wants a front.
6. Goten
7. Trunks - not future Trunks
8. Buu
9. Tien Shin Han.
10. ???

Really can't squeeze in another fighter. Krillin is basically retired. Roshi much more. Yamcha.. is well still using Roga-fufu-ken.
It has already been revealed who the 10 fighters for Universe 7 will be:

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Android 18
6. Android 17
7. Tien
8. Majin Buu
9. Krillin
10. Roshi

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Android 18
6. Android 17
7. Tien
8. Majin Buu
9. Krillin
10. Roshi
Im assuming chi chi and bulma stop goten and trunks...i mean fuck the universe right chi chi?

Tien has less power then Pan in GT. Why?

I honestly don't remember GT much. Did they really shown Pan to be stronger than Tien? If yes, we can only presume the Saiyan blood. Just look at Gohan and Goten. Both were fighting major opponent at age of 4 ~ 6.

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Android 18
6. Android 17
7. Tien
8. Majin Buu
9. Krillin
10. Roshi

Fark... I didn't know it was spoilt. I could understand the Androids but the humans are just weird. tbh 10 fighters is a huge number. I wonder how long this Arc will last, considering the number of contestants will be involved.

I honestly don't remember GT much. Did they really shown Pan to be stronger than Tien? If yes, we can only presume the Saiyan blood. Just look at Gohan and Goten. Both were fighting major opponent at age of 4 ~ 6.

There is a lot of flawed logic among the writers. Half breed Sayians are stronger. Its why Trunks/Goten reach super Sayian so young. They likely hit blue before adult unless they get nerfed. Again, I am curious to see Cabba and how far he can go. I liked how Vegeta was like a sensei to him.

@bigbangspiritbomb
Yep, as discussed in these threads repeatedly, the main flaw of DB franchise is the power level.

I would hate for any of the kids to go Saiyan Blue, even Gohan hiting Saiyan God/Red soon is a disrespect to that status imo.

thb, I was disappointed in Vegeta getting Saiyan God/Red. No... not because I don't like his character.

They built Saiyan God up so much. Beerus, God of fuking Destruction of the entire Universe, wake up in a 1000+ year sleep just to meet and spar with Saiyan God. Even had Shenron explained they need 5 pure hearted Saiyan to make one God. But Vegeta just obtain it by training hard? WTF? And there are people still saying writers hate him.

Ultimately, for the progress of the storyline, I totally understand having to make Vegeta on par with Goku.
But damn.. if the kids surpass Saiyan God/Red to Blue.. Man... I will be speechless.

@bigbangspiritbomb
Yep, as discussed in these threads repeatedly, the main flaw of DB franchise is the power level.

I would hate for any of the kids to go Saiyan Blue, even Gohan hiting Saiyan God/Red soon is a disrespect to that status imo.

thb, I was disappointed in Vegeta getting Saiyan God/Red. No... not because I don't like his character.

They built Saiyan God up so much. Beerus, God of fuking Destruction of the entire Universe, wake up in a 1000+ year sleep just to meet and spar with Saiyan God. Even had Shenron explained they need 5 pure hearted Saiyan to make one God. But Vegeta just obtain it by training hard? WTF? And there are people still saying writers hate him.

Ultimately, for the progress of the storyline, I totally understand having to make Vegeta on par with Goku.
But damn.. if the kids surpass Saiyan God/Red to Blue.. Man... I will be speechless.

Gohan from the future could and would if alive. Trunk future could eventually assuming he is training. Gohan present cannot even go SSJ2 at this point. He got weaker then when he beat Cell if that is believable.

Its cause they needed someone to get to the stage first. Once someone did reach the level, it was no longer a big deal, and thus far, nobody reach rose beyond black right? Once its reached, it is not as big a deal, and is more attainable.

I am not saying right now, the kids will reach it but, I am saying that kid Trunks and Goten are already ahead of the gang because they still train balls to the wall. Goku and Vegeta are old technically and they reached blue. The kids will reach it sooner is all I am saying.

@bigbangspiritbomb

The red-haired God form is a form reached due to the ritual. You just need to be a saiyan that isn't evil. No training required so there is nothing stopping them from doing the ritual and making say Goten a Super Saiyan God (red hair)

The blue-haired form is reached due to advanced ki control I think. Just training or raging out won't get you that form. You need to teach yourself to control your ki the way the gods do.

@bigbangspiritbomb

I'd let the Vegeta going God thing slide, as the reason he did is because he trained with Whis. But, yea I agree, I don't want the kids going Blue/Red.

I would be ok with Gohan doing a Super Saiyan Rage thing like Trunks had vs Blamasu.

The red-haired God form is a form reached due to the ritual. You just need to be a saiyan that isn't evil. No training required so there is nothing stopping them from doing the ritual and making say Goten a Super Saiyan God (red hair)

The blue-haired form is reached due to advanced ki control I think. Just training or raging out won't get you that form. You need to teach yourself to control your ki the way the gods do.

Don't understand your rebuttal.

I know God/Red is obtained by ritual. I even said it in the post you quoted with the Shenron part. Blue is obtained AFTER you reach God/Red and have advanced Ki control. Vegeta never went through the ritual to get God/Red. He just turned Blue, in which what Whis/Goku commented that it's done solely on hard training. Which you yourself, and I, said is bullcrap. If memory serves, Goku even smirked after that comment, hinting he is impressed with Vegeta.

As for nothing stopping them from making the kids with the ritual, yep that's true. Which is why I said I will hate for any of the Kids becoming God/Red just for the sake of them to "keep up" and "prove" Saiyan dominant power is "unparalleled".

@bigbangspiritbomb
Yep, I understood what you said. if Super goes for a few more arcs, I believe that Goten/Trunks will likely turn Blue. I'm just saying I would hate for that to happen. Because God/Red is supposed to be a "rarity".

Just like SSJ was a myth in DBZ, but eventually a few characters passed that. Vegeta even commented when he first saw Goten/Trunks turn SSJ that "Why the fuk is everyone SSJ now?" and so "easily" because he and Goku went through shit to earn that status. But at least for SSJ, there always have been a myth/legend among mortals but they don't believe it.

God/Red is only known by Beerus/Whis/Oracle prior. Makes the status even more special. This is the ultimate reason I don't want any other Saiyans to obtain it. When everyone is God/Red or even Blue, nothing is special anymore. Writers will THEN have to turn Goku and Vegeta white or purple or whatever just to show they are higher. Which is Zzzz...

Last edited:
I saw a plastic Dragon Ball with a DBZ character keychain inside for $6 at Walmart. Target had it too, but sold out quick.

For $6 each, those Dragon Balls better grant a wish.

I haven't watched DBS since the episode after the Zamasu arc ended. If I can last a couple more weeks I can binge on at least 5 episodes at once.

I haven't watched DBS since the episode after the Zamasu arc ended. If I can last a couple more weeks I can binge on at least 5 episodes at once.
Don't bother. It's just filler. Outside of the two episodes featuring Hit, it's not worthwhile filler. The new arc starts next month.

Enormous fan.........but i dont watch Super and i find it disgrace to the Dragon Ball franchise.......Akira is out of his mind and he is doing it only for money..........

btw GT >>> Super

M66iYTN.png

Enormous fan.........but i dont watch Super and i find it disgrace to the Dragon Ball franchise.......Akira is out of his mind and he is doing it only for money..........

btw GT >>> Super

My biggest gripe is that Dragon Ball has been "modernized". The women in super are all ditzy "moe" bimbos and all the men are now feminized or imbecile with terrible skinny teenage boy body designs. These have been popular tropes and designs in anime for the last decade and a half. Long gone are the manly men aka "GAR" or strong independent badass women from the 80's and 90's. Unfortunately it's what sells to the modern fanbase. sword art online, attack on titan, my hero academia, etc. All garbage imo.

My biggest gripe is that Dragon Ball has been "modernized". The women in super are all ditzy "moe" bimbos and all the men are now feminized or imbecile with terrible skinny teenage boy body designs. These have been popular tropes and designs in anime for the last decade and a half. Long gone are the manly men aka "GAR" or strong independent badass women from the 80's and 90's. Unfortunately it's what sells to the modern fanbase. sword art online, attack on titan, my hero academia, etc. All garbage imo.

I see a lot of people hate on SAO but I actually like it

I also see fans of the show talk shit about season 2 but I actually like it better than season 1

I am a goof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back