The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a fun ride, guys. Farewell to all my fellow Dragonball fans.

goku-angel.jpg

Some semi-interesting information about the upcoming episodes. Episode 73 comes on later tonight. It along with episodes 74-76 will just be goofy filler stuff.

Episode 77 is the beginning of the Universal Survival Arc and there is a semi-interesting bit of information available for episode 77..

Bulma is pregnant.

Some semi-interesting information about the upcoming episodes. Episode 73 comes on later tonight. It along with episodes 74-76 will just be goofy filler stuff.

Episode 77 is the beginning of the Universal Survival Arc and there is a semi-interesting bit of information available for episode 77..

Bulma is pregnant.

That cheek cunt Vegeta.

The filler is terrible. I refuse to watch any of it. With there being Gods powerful then everything, it sort of dismisses the element that everything could be over. Doom and gloom like DBZ.

That cheek cunt Vegeta.

The filler is terrible. I refuse to watch any of it. With there being Gods powerful then everything, it sort of dismisses the element that everything could be over. Doom and gloom like DBZ.
Well the top Gods (Zeno and probably the Grand Priest) are the ones authorizing killing 11 of the 12 universes in this upcoming tournament. I wonder if they will actually go through with it. If not, I can't figure out how Goku or anyone else is going to stop them.

I'm also interested in seeing Cabba return to action. With a whole planet of good-natured Saiyans, it should be easy to get the ritual going to make Cabba a Super Saiyan God. Hopefully he shows us something new. I can't imagine he shows up and is still only just SSJ.

Well the top Gods (Zeno and probably the Grand Priest) are the ones authorizing killing 11 of the 12 universes in this upcoming tournament. I wonder if they will actually go through with it. If not, I can't figure out how Goku or anyone else is going to stop them.

I'm also interested in seeing Cabba return to action. With a whole planet of good-natured Saiyans, it should be easy to get the ritual going to make Cabba a Super Saiyan God. Hopefully he shows us something new. I can't imagine he shows up and is still only just SSJ.

Yeah, I like Cabba. It was cool how Vegeta act like a sensei to him. It was neat. Why would Zeno just turn bad?

Yeah, I like Cabba. It was cool how Vegeta act like a sensei to him. It was neat. Why would Zeno just turn bad?
I don't think Zeno turned bad. That's just how he is. He has unlimited power and the personality of a child.

Remember Whis said there used to be 18 universes but sometime in the past, Zeno destroyed 6 of them because he was annoyed about something.

I don't think Zeno turned bad. That's just how he is. He has unlimited power and the personality of a child.

Remember Whis said there used to be 18 universes but sometime in the past, Zeno destroyed 6 of them because he was annoyed about something.

He likes to play with Goku so maybe he can change that or maybe now that there are two Zenos, they can dual one another.

He likes to play with Goku so maybe he can change that or maybe now that there are two Zenos, they can dual one another.
Looking at the Universal Survival trailer, it seems like the Grand Priest will have a significant role. Some speculate he may turn evil. It's an interesting idea but it wouldn't make sense that someone who has been alive for hundreds of millions of years suddenly turns evil out of nowhere.

If anything, I hope whatever his role is makes Whis and Vados do something interesting. They are the strongest in their respective universes and I want to see what they can do. They should at least fight each other.

Looking at the Universal Survival trailer, it seems like the Grand Priest will have a significant role. Some speculate he may turn evil. It's an interesting idea but it wouldn't make sense that someone who has been alive for hundreds of millions of years suddenly turns evil out of nowhere.

If anything, I hope whatever his role is makes Whis and Vados do something interesting. They are the strongest in their respective universes and I want to see what they can do. They should at least fight each other.

Ya it woudn't make sense if he just turned evil. Also, Whis is the god of creation which means he creates. Why has he not created other universes? Berus is the God of destruction. It would make more sense he turned evil and destroyed everything.

Ya it woudn't make sense if he just turned evil. Also, Whis is the god of creation which means he creates. Why has he not created other universes? Berus is the God of destruction. It would make more sense he turned evil and destroyed everything.
The Supreme Kais are gods of creation. Whis is an angel and he's mainly just there to train Beerus and make him do his job properly. Other than that, angels are just bystanders.

The Supreme Kais are gods of creation. Whis is an angel and he's mainly just there to train Beerus and make him do his job properly. Other than that, angels are just bystanders.

I thought he was the God of creation, that the toughest fight Beerus ever had was Whis?

Have any of y'all bought the Funko Pops?

I thought he was the God of creation, that the toughest fight Beerus ever had was Whis?
That "toughest fighter" spiel was just Beerus BSing Goku. He told Goku that Monaka (that pink bald dude with the huge nipples) was the toughest fighter he ever faced. Turns out Monaka is straight garbage and Beerus only said that to motivate Goku to get stronger.

I think there is a sizable gap between Beerus and Whis.

How is Goku just cool with Zeno knowing that he has destroyed entire universes on a whim? That's much worse than anything Frieza ever did. I know it seems like there would be no way to beat him but that never stopped Goku from stepping up to the villain in the past.

How is Goku just cool with Zeno knowing that he has destroyed entire universes on a whim? That's much worse than anything Frieza ever did. I know it seems like there would be no way to beat him but that never stopped Goku from stepping up to the villain in the past.
Well there was always a chance for Goku to win in the past. Him upsetting Zeno would just get him, his family and his friends killed.

I doubt he's okay with it but Goku knows he can't physically stop Zeno. Plus Goku has backed down in the past. In his first fight with Beerus, he saw the writing on the wall at the end and gave up. During the universe 6 tournament when Champa was gonna kill his own men for losing, Goku wanted to step in but ultimately didn't because he knew he couldn't beat Champa.

Nice to see that they didn't change Mr. Satan to Hercule.

More laughs than action in the first episode but that's fine with me. So much nostalgia.

Vegeta is the guy who, without hesitation, blew himself up against Fat Buu. He also fought Kid Buu, knowing he couldn't win, to give Goku time. He received the biggest ass whipping of his life to the point he couldn't move.

So why the fuck is he so scared of Beerus? He's faced fighters who were clearly stronger without ever tucking his tail. Even worse is that the likelihood that Beerus would kill him or destroy the Earth is very, very small.

They're slowly turning Vegeta into Krillin.
Maybe its due to his pwning at beerus hands as a kid traumatising him ?
Or as he delves further into his god powers he realizes how outmatched he is...vs buu he was hugely outclassed but perhaps he can feel a much much bigger gap between himself and the god of destruction

Also remember vegeta grew up around mofos who when they said theyd wreck a planet they damn well meant it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back