The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lordsai @kuromusha @zieg @TheRuthlessOne @MMouse

I'm gonna tag @5crew and @DIABOLUS as well to further tempt them into clicking on that curvy, bouncy, voluptuous, tight spoiler button.

<{jackyeah}>

7MKka.gif

Still not... clicking :D

Also please tag me in discussion thread #3.

With Frieza turning to U4, I think it's a foregone conclusion that vegeta takes him out as fan service after the Resurrection of F backlash. Would love to see him go full on Ginyu Force on U4.

With Frieza turning to U4, I think it's a foregone conclusion that vegeta takes him out as fan service after the Resurrection of F backlash. Would love to see him go full on Ginyu Force on U4.
I'm very interested in what U4 could possibly offer Freeza to make him join them. There aren't any dragon balls outside U6 and U7 so the only hope for resurrection is if he ends up as the best warrior at the end of the tournament.

Seeing as he already has a deal with Goku for resurrection if they win, there has to be something else U4 is offering to sweeten the pot.

Another thought. Let's say Freeza fights for U4 and U4 wins. U7 gets erased which includes Earth and Earth's afterlife/hell.

So what would happen to Freeza after his 24 hours are over? Would he automatically be erased like U7 or would he be resurrected by default?

I read that the title spoilers are likely fake. Any confirmation on this?

So what would happen to Freeza after his 24 hours are over? Would he automatically be erased like U7 or would he be resurrected by default?

Nothing would happen.

He wouldn't be in universe 7 so he wouldn't get erased. The 24 hour time limit would be a non factor cause Babba would be erased. To get undead he would need to use the dragon balls like normal

Last edited:
Huge Vegeta fan. Pretty evident in the consistency of my posts.

Interesting insight I just became aware of. No matter what the dude does, he is usually a slight step behind Goku due to the powers to be writers. No matter how hard he trains or what he does. There is a certain element of that IRL that people experience in the business or corporate world. As a child and teen, i noticed it evidently in the education system here in America. I would have thought it was paranoia until my buddy actually flagged a teacher for man hating (he plagiarized a essay with a female friend word for word and a feminist teacher graded her paper high and barely passed my buddy which outed her).

Regardless, Vegeta plugs along. Even when he somehow surpasses Goku, its usually for a slight bit of time. Majin Vegeta is dismissed because he took the power whereas, Goku was gifted SSJ God form. Vegeta had to obtain it himself. I've been told the creator hates Vegeta and that if not for his strong fan base, he would have been nurfed or written out all together ages ago.

Regardless, Vegeta plugs along. Even when he somehow surpasses Goku, its usually for a slight bit of time. Majin Vegeta is dismissed because he took the power whereas, Goku was gifted SSJ God form. Vegeta had to obtain it himself.

I still dont understand how Vegeta obtained it

Shenron said you needed the ritual, if it was obtainable by training I'm sure he would have mentioned that

Its shit writing 6 months training with Whis is not a ritual

I still dont understand how Vegeta obtained it

Shenron said you needed the ritual, if it was obtainable by training I'm sure he would have mentioned that

Its shit writing 6 months training with Whis is not a ritual

Agreed but, the Super Dragonballs basicall nullify Shenron.

I agree it is shitty writing which is why I love the Manga over it.

Imagine; no matter what you do in your life, your approach with women, your stake in the free market, in the corporate, and business world; EVERYTHING YOU DO IS IN VAIN!

You come come close your desired dream and goals but, you will always fallback and come up GOAT SILVER MEDALIST. RUNNER UP!

For this, I am a huge fan of Vegeta. The writers and creator are essentially the powers to be in this hierarchy and there is nothing to nullify this. Maybe if fans raged enough but, still, I just don't see it changing.

Fan of Gohan but, this BS that 6years of mucking donuts, and being gay shouldn't nullify what Future Trunks/Vegeta/Goku have done. Its a huge piss off for me.

If I am the DBS betting man, I would bank on 1.Goku
2. Gohan
3. Vegeta

Winning tournament of Power. Lets be real though. Vegeta isn't winning it because the creators and writers wont let that happen. Gohan mucking donuts and crispie creams could potentially obtain a ridiculous power up and nullify everyone.

Terrible writting.

Agreed but, the Super Dragonballs basicall nullify Shenron.

I agree it is shitty writing which is why I love the Manga over it.

Imagine; no matter what you do in your life, your approach with women, your stake in the free market, in the corporate, and business world; EVERYTHING YOU DO IS IN VAIN!

You come come close your desired dream and goals but, you will always fallback and come up GOAT SILVER MEDALIST. RUNNER UP!

For this, I am a huge fan of Vegeta. The writers and creator are essentially the powers to be in this hierarchy and there is nothing to nullify this. Maybe if fans raged enough but, still, I just don't see it changing.

Fan of Gohan but, this BS that 6years of mucking donuts, and being gay shouldn't nullify what Future Trunks/Vegeta/Goku have done. Its a huge piss off for me.

If I am the DBS betting man, I would bank on 1.Goku
2. Gohan
3. Vegeta

Winning tournament of Power. Lets be real though. Vegeta isn't winning it because the creators and writers wont let that happen. Gohan mucking donuts and crispie creams could potentially obtain a ridiculous power up and nullify everyone.

Terrible writting.

Yeah I agree

I am going to bank on Gohan as of right now just cause Goku seems to be acting like he did during the Cell Saga. He is putting all his faith in Gohan as the leader of the group

Yeah I agree

I am going to bank on Gohan as of right now just cause Goku seems to be acting like he did during the Cell Saga. He is putting all his faith in Gohan as the leader of the group

I would love to see Vegetas coming out party but again for the reasons i listed above, it just is not happening. Huge Gohan fan but its like, lets say, CM Punk gets obliterated a handful of times and then suddenly wins 1 big fight, he gets a title shot? Like wtf?

Also, the emphasis of Gohan, a new powerup, and the color white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back