The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people thinks that Vegeta wanting to skip training is a way the writers is nerfing him. As some have mentioned, it's him wanting to check out what Goku is doing/training on Earth. He specifically asked Whis the last Epi what Goku is doing before requesting to skip training.

It's not like Vegeta intends to skip training to meet with Bluma for a drink or something. You guy just hate the writers too much to misinterpret their every actions.
This
Vegeta has been fucked over before by goku getting some new training method and surpassing him ...he just wants to keep up

That "toughest fighter" spiel was just Beerus BSing Goku. He told Goku that Monaka (that pink bald dude with the huge nipples) was the toughest fighter he ever faced. Turns out Monaka is straight garbage and Beerus only said that to motivate Goku to get stronger.

I think there is a sizable gap between Beerus and Whis.

No. No. I saw that. I meant, in Battle of the Gods, that Beerus found something special in Goku. While not as strong as him, he went to another level, and when Vegeta went nuts after his bulma was knocked unconscious, he was actually doing better then Goku as he knocked Beerus around before inevitably being put down lol. During battle of the Gods, I thought the point was that Whis was the one that gave Beerus the toughest fight ever.

This
Vegeta has been fucked over before by goku getting some new training method and surpassing him ...he just wants to keep up

If they Nerf Vegeta, I will stop watching. I hope you guys are right. I was hoping he Big Bang' attacked Regen Freeza. When Goku ended it, I was pissed cause I thought it was finally Vegeta's coming out party. For those that don't know, the creator HATES VEGETA. If not for his success among hardcore fans, he would have been written out and or made Krillin like ages ago.

If they Nerf Vegeta, I will stop watching. I hope you guys are right. I was hoping he Big Bang' attacked Regen Freeza. When Goku ended it, I was pissed cause I thought it was finally Vegeta's coming out party. For those that don't know, the creator HATES VEGETA. If not for his success among hardcore fans, he would have been written out and or made Krillin like ages ago.
I hope they never actually go through with nerfing Vegeta. I have a feeling they are going to nerf Hit in the future. With Hit being so powerful and getting popular among the fans, I have a feeling they are going to use him as fodder to hype up some new powerful threat during the Universal Tournament arc.

I hope they never actually go through with nerfing Vegeta. I have a feeling they are going to nerf Hit in the future. With Hit being so powerful and getting popular among the fans, I have a feeling they are going to use him as fodder to hype up some new powerful threat during the Universal Tournament arc.

I am done with the series if they nerf Vegeta. The final explosion on Buu, the way he chopped his kid, and just went out on his shield is bad ass. I will fucking lose it if they Nerf him. They just continue to troll this character and his fans. Like the Freeza situation when you think its finally his time to steal the show. Fuckers!

Naah i feel this next saga will let everyone shine a little
Vegeta will be a boss til he gets his ass kicked thus allowing goku to see the new big bads skills and come up with a way to counter

Vegeta isnt nerfed my fellow vegeta fan..hes a fucking solid metal stormtrooper marine! taking point while bitch goku follows up the rear
When shit gets real its vegeta that goes in first and goes in hard , either breaking fools or taking one for the fucking team! And when people need iced its mr bodycount himself that ghosts those bitches.

I dont hate filler but this shit is just bad

I don't give a crap about Jaco

I dont hate filler but this shit is just bad

I don't give a crap about Jaco
Both Gohan and Videl had the weirdest character changes. Goofy high school Gohan wasn't this awkward and nerdy. Videl in the early Buu saga was a tomboy who wasn't afraid to throw down. Now she is a housewife with no personality.

Damn, Spopovitch beat her into blandness.

Also, this filler is by far the worst of the fillers so far. I hate when they randomly want to hide their powers as if it matters.

i am just going to skip all the episodes this month tell the next arc happens

Naah i feel this next saga will let everyone shine a little
Vegeta will be a boss til he gets his ass kicked thus allowing goku to see the new big bads skills and come up with a way to counter

Vegeta isnt nerfed my fellow vegeta fan..hes a fucking solid metal stormtrooper marine! taking point while bitch goku follows up the rear
When shit gets real its vegeta that goes in first and goes in hard , either breaking fools or taking one for the fucking team! And when people need iced its mr bodycount himself that ghosts those bitches.

It is just so redundant in Z GT and now S. Its kind of getting old. A lot of filler too. It is kind of getting annoying. Like the majority of the cast is mediocre at this point. I also notice, Goku seems a lot like a troll these days.

He kills regen freeza before Vegeta then mocks him. He hires Hit to kill himself. Kind of acts like Spidey in the Amazing Spiderman movie or comics.

It is just so redundant in Z GT and now S. Its kind of getting old. A lot of filler too. It is kind of getting annoying. Like the majority of the cast is mediocre at this point. I also notice, Goku seems a lot like a troll these days.

He kills regen freeza before Vegeta then mocks him. He hires Hit to kill himself. Kind of acts like Spidey in the Amazing Spiderman movie or comics.
I agree that a lot of the cast should be either faded out or found a.way to ne made relavent again

I agree that a lot of the cast should be either faded out or found a.way to ne made relavent again

The power level that Goku and Vegeta are at make everyone irrelevant with exception of the new additions in Super like Beerus, Whis, Zeno etc. so, the rest are being faded out and nerfed. Its useless when you think, these guys are getting older so, really Trunks and the rest should be getting powerful. Future Gohan was a bad ass whereas, present Gohan is a punk.

The power level that Goku and Vegeta are at make everyone irrelevant with exception of the new additions in Super like Beerus, Whis, Zeno etc. so, the rest are being faded out and nerfed. Its useless when you think, these guys are getting older so, really Trunks and the rest should be getting powerful. Future Gohan was a bad ass whereas, present Gohan is a punk.
Gohan could still catch up and maybe somehow piccolo but the rest are like ants now
Id suspect this tournament will give all a chance to shine at their own level ...hopefuly

Circumstances are a big factor. Goku and Vegeta are full-blooded saiyans so they lust for fighting, training and getting stronger. Gohan, Trunks, Goten and even Future Trunks don't have that same drive most likely because they are only half-saiyan.

The reason future Gohan and future Trunks were/are so strong is because they lived in a post-apocalyptic world where they had to keep getting stronger to survive. In the present time, Trunks, Goten and Gohan have much easier lives and they always have Goku and Vegeta around to take care of business.

The gap between Goku, Vegeta, & future Trunks and the Z fighters is insanely astronomical. Those three are legit universe busters, that's hundreds of billions of galaxies, the others at their best can blow up a large star. The Z fighters are less than ants.

The gap between Goku, Vegeta, & future Trunks and the Z fighters is insanely astronomical. Those three are legit universe busters, that's hundreds of billions of galaxies, the others at their best can blow up a large star. The Z fighters are less than ants.
Well the next arc has a team of 10 for the tournament I'm looking forward to some of the less powerful good guys to get their shine. I hope Tien and Krillin get some good action.

It'd be weird to see Buu fight. I assume turning people into chocolate or absorbing them would be illegal. I wonder how they are going to use Roshi, especially since he's likely the only fighter who can't fly.

Gohan could still catch up and maybe somehow piccolo but the rest are like ants now
Id suspect this tournament will give all a chance to shine at their own level ...hopefuly

Its a waste really. Gohan has gone full punk. In Trunk's future, he was a bad ass, and went out on his shield. Trunks is that same warrior in the future. He took on that fucker with immortality as both Vegeta and Trunks retreated. That is fucking mental then, Trunks swords him (not sure the name of fused whatever).

Da fuck was that Trunks blue glow stuff called?

Circumstances are a big factor. Goku and Vegeta are full-blooded saiyans so they lust for fighting, training and getting stronger. Gohan, Trunks, Goten and even Future Trunks don't have that same drive most likely because they are only half-saiyan.

The reason future Gohan and future Trunks were/are so strong is because they lived in a post-apocalyptic world where they had to keep getting stronger to survive. In the present time, Trunks, Goten and Gohan have much easier lives and they always have Goku and Vegeta around to take care of business.

I thought half blooded Sayains were stronger because they were mixed blooded? Future Trunks makes 99% of the cast look like choir girls. He single handled dualed black and zamasu while Goku and Vegeta returned home. I don't understand how Berrus kills Zamasu and then he magically reappears?

I feel like present Trunks and Goten are still bad ass and into being warriors whereas, the rest of cast are durring around. With Hit, cabba and the next universe warriors, it makes many of them irrelevant at this point.

Its a waste really. Gohan has gone full punk. In Trunk's future, he was a bad ass, and went out on his shield. Trunks is that same warrior in the future. He took on that fucker with immortality as both Vegeta and Trunks retreated. That is fucking mental then, Trunks swords him (not sure the name of fused whatever).

Da fuck was that Trunks blue glow stuff called?
Dunno super sayian god and ss together somehow

I don't understand how Berrus kills Zamasu and then he magically reappears?

Beerus killed present timeline Zamasu. The Zamasu they fought was not exactly the same one. Time travel paradox plothole. It was never really fully explained why he still exist when Whis and Beerus specifically said when God kill God, they will ceased to exist. But it's very likely because he wore the Time Ring all the time.

Why don't we use the time to speculate who the 10 fighters would be since there are still a few fillers in the mean time?

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Monaka - he will be in because Goku still doesn't know his real identity and Beerus still wants a front.
6. Goten
7. Trunks - not future Trunks
8. Buu
9. Tien Shin Han.
10. ???

Really can't squeeze in another fighter. Krillin is basically retired. Roshi much more. Yamcha.. is well still using Roga-fufu-ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back