THE Nogi Thread

Hey, it's David Aguzzi. I was wondering if you could email me at [email protected]

I've emailed you a few times but haven't heard from you about the last package that was to go out about a month ago. Thanks in advance.

-Dave

If I can answer this honestly YES you can wear them to the beach and to the pool. Only thing I wear all summer and they look brand new

OK, New shorts will be in on the 15th.

Comp is just larger logos on the legs SCREENED on not embroidered like the regular logos all though they come with those as well.

You can wear the shorts anywhere. If you swim in them right when you get out of the shorts are stuck up to you they might be a bit transparent but the second you pull them away from your body they are good to go.

The brown is darker on the 06's and the Blue is brighter on the Blue on the 06's as well.

I'm not exactly collecting my pension yet, I'm only 21.

I'd shave more often if it were not for the fact I am so rugged my facial hair breaks most razors. I have to arrange for a riding mower to come by and run over my face to just get it down to stubble and booking one isn't cheap.

Iceman5592 said:
Yeah, but, then you can't show off your cool logos and feel like a badass, because you don't wear a simple man's bathing suit, you wear FIGHT TRUNKS to the beach because you are hardcore like that. I spend half my summer in Sprawl shorts :icon_twis and Truth Fightwear shorts.

"Why is there a Japanese logo on your bathing suit?"
"Because these are fight trunks." <slightly flexes, knowing he looks cool>

If you wore No Gi shorts to the beach, and you were really hardcore, it'd go something like this.

"Why does your bathing suit say 'No Gi' on it?"
<Slaps on a flying triangle choke from hell and chokes them out>
"See that? I didn't use a gi to choke you."

Then all the girls in bikinis come crowding around to see your amazing fighting skills.

Yeah. It's late. And NyQuil time. So it's happy hour.

I really wouldn't want to be slapping anything while doing a Triangle choke.

Superbeast said:
I'm not exactly collecting my pension yet, I'm only 21.

I'd shave more often if it were not for the fact I am so rugged my facial hair breaks most razors. I have to arrange for a riding mower to come by and run over my face to just get it down to stubble and booking one isn't cheap.

roflmao.

~Foz

i think the mods put like 3 threads together, because they were all questions to nogi

Quick question to Chris, et al... are the prices on the shorts and stuff that's on pre-order right now, going to go up after they arrive?

Yes back to 44 and 48. 44 for the Jet and Blue, and 48 for the Gray and OE.

Nogi industries said:
We will post the ACTUAL articles very soon.
Are you saying that you are posting actual images of the clothes soon?

Hard to tell with several topics going on.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
The brown is darker on the 06's and the Blue is brighter on the Blue on the 06's as well.

I actually like the current brown color so I wonder how much darker or vibrant the new version is. The previous colors were perfect so I guess we'll see how the new ones stack up. When does the presale end and the prices on the shorts go back up?

OK...The Brown is only a little darker. if you look at the 05's there was a very slight orange in the brown and now they are BROWN. They match our brown t-shirt much better now.

Sale ends whenthe shorts get here I guess. Once they are here they are no longer PRE SALE items so they will go back to the full price...

Back