THE Nogi Thread

hi if anyone who owns Nogi shorts can help me.

I've preordered a pair of shorts at the moment but i was wondering if they would withstand going in swimming pools with chlorine and also sea water? if not i may need to buy another pair any help will be much apprieciated.

Yes, they can be used for swimming.

cheers for the quick reply, nogi has me sold .

lol i wouldnt use the white/brown oe's for swimmin tho, they might get a little transparent

Foppa21 said:
I believe Ron or Phenom put up a picture of the Sub Zero at some point in time. So do a search,
I searched. Found two threads and neither had a picture.

Soooo back to the shorts, how is the fit on them? Did you just order your normal waist size?

Adino I have found them to run large. I wear a 35 jean and 34 in the Nogi shorts and they are loose enough to wear a cup still.

www.SSFgear.com

CaNaDiAn'ChAmP- said:
lol i wouldnt use the white/brown oe's for swimmin tho, they might get a little transparent

Do they really? Don't play games with my mind.

Just buy a separate pair of swim trunks, this tiem of year they are probably $10 if you can find them. I would think the repeated washings not to mention the exposure to cholrine, muratic acid, sea salt, and various other chemicals would cause the shorts to wear out faster.

Anyoen have the a pic of the comp version, preferably the OEs? I might want to switch my order to the comp version.

Valgarv said:
Do they really? Don't play games with my mind.
I use them for swimming and have no problems with the material becoming transparent. They are suitable for the mat, the beach and the street.

perfy said:
Just buy a separate pair of swim trunks, this tiem of year they are probably $10 if you can find them. I would think the repeated washings not to mention the exposure to cholrine, muratic acid, sea salt, and various other chemicals would cause the shorts to wear out faster.

Yeah, but, then you can't show off your cool logos and feel like a badass, because you don't wear a simple man's bathing suit, you wear FIGHT TRUNKS to the beach because you are hardcore like that. I spend half my summer in Sprawl shorts :icon_twis and Truth Fightwear shorts.

"Why is there a Japanese logo on your bathing suit?"
"Because these are fight trunks." <slightly flexes, knowing he looks cool>

If you wore No Gi shorts to the beach, and you were really hardcore, it'd go something like this.

"Why does your bathing suit say 'No Gi' on it?"
<Slaps on a flying triangle choke from hell and chokes them out>
"See that? I didn't use a gi to choke you."

Then all the girls in bikinis come crowding around to see your amazing fighting skills.

Yeah. It's late. And NyQuil time. So it's happy hour.

Iceman5592 said:
Yeah, but, then you can't show off your cool logos and feel like a badass, because you don't wear a simple man's bathing suit, you wear FIGHT TRUNKS to the beach because you are hardcore like that. I spend half my summer in Sprawl shorts :icon_twis and Truth Fightwear shorts.

"Why is there a Japanese logo on your bathing suit?"
"Because these are fight trunks." <slightly flexes, knowing he looks cool>

If you wore No Gi shorts to the beach, and you were really hardcore, it'd go something like this.

"Why does your bathing suit say 'No Gi' on it?"
<Slaps on a flying triangle choke from hell and chokes them out>
"See that? I didn't use a gi to choke you."

Then all the girls in bikinis come crowding around to see your amazing fighting skills.

Yeah. It's late. And NyQuil time. So it's happy hour.

This could quite possibly be the coolest post I have ever seen :icon_twis

Back