THE Nogi Thread

Today we will have the pics of the 06 shorts up and tomorrow we will have some pics of the new rashguards.

Can we post the pics of the stuff on this site or can we not? Serious question...DO we have to send them to someone and they do it, or how does it work?

PS. There is 3 Casca Grossa threads on the front page QUICK SOMEONE PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ON even if it doesn't make sense once you do it.

Will there be any more zip hoodies? I think a half zip would be cool. It eliminates the full zipper seam down the middle but still gives some breathability and makes getting it on/off easier.

There will be more Zipper Hoodies today actually but haven't thought about the 1/2 zip yet.

What kind of zip hoodies can we look forward to?

you make me angry! what weight cat are you i could take you .... i'll fight you for your shorts :p

LOL! I am 170 and I will hurt you for my shorts :)

The Real Chris Brennan said:
LOL! I am 170 and I will hurt you for my shorts :)

Just be sure you video tape it so we can share in the beatdown :D

Im one 170 soaking wet and with 10lb weights in my hands , we could get this going some rules , no kicking punching elbows knees headbutts or submissions from you all strikes from me :)
Im sure you'd find a way to beat me lol lay and pray tapout lol.

if we fight and i end up in hospital would you send me shorts and hoodies as a get well soon gift?

I am sure he would not want you sporting NOGI gear and looking like you just got your @$$ beat. :wink:

I don't care if you wear the stuff getting your ass beat it is still being seen. That was my idea with Monson. He wins and takes many fihts to the distance so more time in the ring wearing the shorts :) If you run out and KO someone in 30 seconds everyone will say "Shit I didn't even see what shorts he was wearin"

If we fight and I win I will give you shorts

This seems like the old "I would get in the ring with Tyson for a million bucks" type statement. I would step into the ring with you for some free shorts. Maybe with a headguard on. I think I could move around and stall to make it at least 30 seconds.

But seriously, what I like and what I think will attract people is the simplicity. You already know it is stylish. If my shirt said Full Contact Fighter there would be some redneck (I live in Alabama) that would challenge me just to be a prick.

I didn't see any real pics on the site could you provide some links or post them here. I don't think it would violate terms as they are requested. I'm also too lazy or daft to empty my cache so that may be part of the problem.

As for the "If we fight and I win I will give you shorts" that sounds like a good deal to me. Just take a dive to avoid any real damage and get some free shorts and tell your friends you got beat by a pro fighter.

Today we will have the pics of the 06 shorts up and tomorrow we will have some pics of the new rashguards.

Can we post the pics of the stuff on this site or can we not? Serious question...DO we have to send them to someone and they do it, or how does it work?

If someones asking about the pics, sure, just post what they are asking about.

~Foz

I don't care if you wear the stuff getting your ass beat it is still being seen. That was my idea with Monson. He wins and takes many fihts to the distance so more time in the ring wearing the shorts :) If you run out and KO someone in 30 seconds everyone will say "Shit I didn't even see what shorts he was wearin"

If we fight and I win I will give you shorts

Actually I think it would be better to get the quick KO. It would be more likely to be in a highlight clip or posted on other sites around the 'net so more people would see it. Plus if you sponsor losers then people associate your product with losers. Hell look at Sprawl and how all the people made fun of them because both their sponsored fighters lost this last past UFC. People are petty and like to revel in other's misfortune.

Sprawl was smart in that fashion and now has shorts on both fighters in many occasions.

I fought Shannon last week and I gave him a pair that way they get seen eitherway.

Copperhead- "I think I could move around and stall to make it at least 30 seconds" It's not the 30 seconds that sucks it the abrupt stop at the end of the 30 seconds :)

PS I took the pics today and sent them to Jeremy so they should be up tonight sometime.

Back