THE Nogi Thread

If you are looking for a hoodie model, I'm available and I work for Cheetos.

My tactic vs Chris: Run around the ring for as long as I can. Hopefully last 1 min, when he makes any sort of contact, start tapping and hopefully I get the 3 taps in before the 1st blow comes raining down.

Ask and ye shall receive

06-Go-Short.jpg
06-OE-Short.jpg

06-Slate-Short.jpg
06-Jet-Short.jpg

Those baby blue ones are hot! Jeremy, you plan on doing a 42 in size at all? You guys should really up your size by one I mean there is alot of interest in them and I doubt you will have a problem selling out of them. Would be a great business move.

Sweet! I made the right choices when I ordered... I ordered the OE and the GO... so pleased! I may have to get the Blue ones as well.... hmm...

Chris is the zip hoodie available on pre order and is it still at sale price? i think i'll be placing another order of shorts even though i've pre ordered the oe one's those green and grey one's look dope.

Sub Zero is fairly close but a bit darker. THe blue is really cool in person and so is the gray trim. I really feel like we hit a grand slam with these shorts this time. I would say 30% better then the 05's in style, durability, and the detail is great on these ones.

Small things like the draw string on the Blue is Blue and on the green and gray is gray and the velcro matches the short color as well on all of them. I am just very pleased and can not wait till they all get here. Over 100 Pre Sold already.

The "baby blue" isn't baby blue is it sort of a lighter version of Navy. I was standing inthe sun light when I took that pic so they look pretty bright.

Phenom- I know you say we need a 42 but you really need ot try our short. If anyonehere fits in a Sprawl 42 (and everyone says Sprawl runs small) they WILL fit in our 40 because we run a bit loose.

Owai- Zippers back in today but a slight design change.

chris will put in an order in tonight for the zip hoodie and the green shorts ... well once i wake up just finished work.... nap timezzzzzzzz

The Real Chris Brennan said:
PS. What an ass in those shorts huh?

exactly my thinking :eek: err I mean I like those baby blue ones...yea that's it, I promise I was not looking at Chris' butt...well I think I'm going to just stop typing my thought processes :redface:

I'm totally getting some of those shorts, especally to hit the beach.

P.S. Chris the shorts look soooooooooo much better on the site with the new pics :D

Oh shit I haven't even looked at the site yet. Jeremy is a friggin vampire so all his work gets done at night and I haven't even looked today. BRB

You're right it does look great. We really need to get pics of the rest up now.

Holy crap.. those baby blue's are amazingly amazing!

Back