ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Gane move like a fucking featherweight my godness

They are destined to fight each other

06bec009f3617db065db2bb38b38bf09.jpg

I like how Ngannou fights nothing like he trains

You see clips of him sparring and he seems to be trying new things. See him hitting pads and people discuss that he's improving technically. Forums fill with posts expecting him to show his new skillset..

Then he fights and just wades forward throwing haymakers knocking people dead. Great stuff

No had ever heard of the MMA Factory in Paris at that time. Yet, it was producing championship quality material. I wonder what gyms are flying under the radar producing great fighters now that no one's ever heard of.

imagine if ngannou actually fought even half as technical like how he sparred lol

You see clips of him sparring and he seems to be trying new things. See him hitting pads and people discuss that he's improving technically. Forums fill with posts expecting him to show his new skillset..

Then he fights and just wades forward throwing haymakers knocking people dead. Great stuff

Well said. When he fought Rozenstruik, he was able to land, but that sequence of punches were blatant haymakers with absolutely no form. Gotta hand it to Ngannou, he does have immense power but technique wise doesn't seem to be there.

Ngannou throwing spinning back kick <DCWhoa>

Back