The newest over used word, "Simp"...The Internet's new favorite word.

She's either layin you, payin you, or playin you.

This is a simp, sucka free, zone.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait. A Black guy used the word "mediocre???" Not meaty okra?

giphy.gif

It’s not a fad. The world needs a word for the type of guy a simp is. Way too many pathetic men going out of their way to gain the approval of a woman or women in general. They need to be shamed so they correct their flaws. It also helps keep female narcissism down since the men that keep inflating their egos are getting slayed.

Baffling behavior.
Women in America really have some of these guys jumping through hoops.

What a strange dynamic. It's difficult to understand.

In other places I've traveled to or lived I haven't noticed young men being conditioned to act like that. I suppose a lack of access to females has some of these guys fuck3d up.

Pretty sad stuff.

There's always been men at the bottom of the ladder, you can use whatever terms to categorise them.

It does seem to have gotten a bit worse in our times, with the internet, a lot of movements and anti-men sentiments.

I kind of feel bad for these guys because they've become so lost, but they really need to up their game and "turn this franchise around" as bill burr would say.

It's garbage language that has it's roots in garbage cultural practices, namely broken families, drugs and pimping.

Slang terms rise and fall in popularity.

Simp is a good word for the dudes who give the Okay Boomer girl 10k for simply... existing.

Alright, lately I been seeing this word more and more, "simp", it's just all over the internet so I decided to google trend it to see if it was just a coincidence or did society just decide to overuse the word out of nowhere........

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=simp

I was right......Nobody used the word "simp" until November 2019, then it hit it's peak in March 2020....So wtf? what happened between November-March that made people overuse the word simp? Was there some "Simp" movie/news story that made the term "simp" popular?

This isn't the first time a word becomes overused because of the internet.

Cringe was another word that was rarely used, until the internet/reddit in around 2015 made it popular and now it's over used and it's used in the wrong way(inb4 people say this thread is cringe).

Anyways sherbros, if you see the word simp, remember it's a fad, or if you use the word simp, you are part of the new internet fad.

simp is short for simpleton and you were actually wrong. i've been using this word on the internet for 20 years. whatever supposed source you used to say that it wasn't used until 2019 isn't factual. sounds like you just made it up. <OKC16>

simp is short for simpleton and you were actually wrong. i've been using this word on the internet for 20 years. whatever supposed source you used to say that it wasn't used until 2019 isn't factual. sounds like you just made it up. <OKC16>
Click the link...google trends clearly says almost nobody was using it.

Just because you used it for 20 years, doesn't mean everybody else did, just click the link brah...google don't lie!

Alright, lately I been seeing this word more and more, "simp", it's just all over the internet so I decided to google trend it to see if it was just a coincidence or did society just decide to overuse the word out of nowhere........

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=simp

I was right......Nobody used the word "simp" until November 2019, then it hit it's peak in March 2020....So wtf? what happened between November-March that made people overuse the word simp? Was there some "Simp" movie/news story that made the term "simp" popular?

This isn't the first time a word becomes overused because of the internet.

Cringe was another word that was rarely used, until the internet/reddit in around 2015 made it popular and now it's over used and it's used in the wrong way(inb4 people say this thread is cringe).

Anyways sherbros, if you see the word simp, remember it's a fad, or if you use the word simp, you are part of the new internet fad.

Simp is not from the internet.

"I smoke that hemp shit, not with that simp shit" - Mac Dre, the Coldest MC.

I'm not sure when the song came out but I first heard it in 2004. Lol at dorks on the internet trying to claim rap lyrics for their own

Some of these iGen guys are a new level of lame. Not Martin frink type nerds but just as hopeless with chicks. I think that’s why the term “simp” has now come to the fore.

This one guy in my uni class likes and comments on every instagram pic girls in our course put up. He will add girls he doesn’t interact with in class on Instagram and then comment the clap emoji.

As a normal millennial I interact with these girls in person and they are all like “wtf”, he seems to think one of these days one of them will respond to his comments by asking him out (or even saying anything), which does strike me as being quite “simple” behaviour.

Click the link...google trends clearly says almost nobody was using it.

Just because you used it for 20 years, doesn't mean everybody else did, just click the link brah...google don't lie!

Google trends only follows what dorks on the internet are saying. Simp is street slang. When white kids start saying it then it hits Google trends.

It's specifically about spending money. You can be a pimp and still be nice to them.
It's terminology specifically created to shame family men that provide for their family to justify dude's that bail on their families for whatever reason. It's similar to drug addicts calling people that aren't drug addicts squares.

Back