The newest over used word, "Simp"...The Internet's new favorite word.

I believe White Knights have more agency but zero interaction. Simps have zero agency and likely no interaction.

0xMnkIf.gif
Someone needs to really narrow this down .

So if I know a cool female streamer and a guy hits on her and then disses her after she rejects him. If I stick up for the girl online what am I? A simp or white knight?

That shit is 90s old. Guess there aint any playas no more.

Big Mike in 9 4

who's the mack who's the motherfucking pimp
who's the motherfucking man and who's the motherfucking simp
it ain't me 'cause i ain't giving up a penny
steady fucking her while you be giving up plenty
now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: tell the truth i ain't a dunce
out of the six times i fucked her you might have fucker her once

Last edited:

So if I know a cool female streamer and a guy hits on her and then disses her after she rejects him. If I stick up for the girl online what am I? A simp or white knight?

White Knight........Clearly you are defending to get laid(.00000001% of that happening) and don't seem to be overly obsessed with just that female streamer.

A Simp would be if you were 100% dedicate to that female streamer....You worship her etc...then when somebody insults her, you go Apeshit because they are insulting your "goddess".

White Knight........Clearly you are defending to get laid(.00000001% of that happening) and don't seem to be overly obsessed with just that female streamer.

A Simp would be if you were 100% dedicate to that female streamer....You worship her etc...then when somebody insults her, you go Apeshit because they are insulting your "goddess".
Oh ok. That makes sense .

Also she lives in Texas which is far away and I defend girls closer against jerks

I thought a simp was a guy who always stuck up for girls to try to get laid .. like guys on twitter who post stuff like “ men are so toxic and I hate being one” or some shit like that
That's a 'white knight' it's based on an assumption misogynistic guys project onto dudes that are generally nice to chicks. That if you are nice to a chick or back her up it's with the intention to get laid. The basic premise is that the only reason guys interact with chicks is to get laid.

They come to that conclusion based off of at one point being nice to a girl in order to get laid but that not working out for them and then demonizing the chicks. Since the chicks have been demonized any guy interacting them must therefore be under their spell and are thus a simp or a white knight.

It's based on an appropriation of 'the red pill' analogy from the matrix. It's just some stupid neo neo conservative ideology in regards to gender relations that pervades the internet.

That's a 'white knight' it's based on an assumption misogynistic guys project onto dudes that are generally nice to chicks. That if you are nice to a chick or back her up it's with the intention to get laid. The basic premise is that the only reason guys interact with chicks is to get laid.

They come to that conclusion based off of at one point being nice to a girl in order to get laid but that not working out for them and then demonizing the chicks. Since the chicks have been demonized any guy interacting them must therefore be under their spell and are thus a simp or a white knight.

It's based on an appropriation of 'the red pill' analogy from the matrix. It's just some stupid neo neo conservative ideology in regards to gender relations that pervades the internet.
I’m quoting this so I can read and understand it while sober tomorrow

That makes you a white knight.

Simp has it's roots in pimping culture where a pimp would systematically abuse a chick until she's been broken in. Meaning she's achieved a state of learned helplessness. The idea is a guy that is nice to her is a simp because she will return to the abusive situation.

That makes you a white knight.

Simp has it's roots in pimping culture where a pimp would systematically abuse a chick until she's been broken in. Meaning she's achieved a state of learned helplessness. The idea is a guy that is nice to her is a simp because she will return to the abusive situation.
Why would a guy being nice make her return to abusive behaviors

"white knight" term was a thing before the whole "red pill" "MGTOW" BS started........And I don't believe that's the basic premise at all, a woman can interact with a man and have nothing sexual between them, "white Knight" has nothing to do with that.

"White knighting" is something you gotta see to know, not every guy who defends a chick is a white knight but then there are some cases, where you see/hear/read the case and it's obviously white knighting lol.

If this made no sense, Im high now.

Is it OK if don’t know, don’t give a shit, and have no idea why I clicked on this thread?

Why would a guy being nice make her return to abusive behaviors
He's a simp because he spent money on her.

The basic idea is a pimp takes a chicks resources from a chick and makes her get more resources from other guys to give to her. So for the pimp the chick is nothing but a whore a commodity. To make them that way requires manipulation and abuse so the basic idea is you are a simp because you treat women with respect and you are willing to provide.

Why provide for a chick when you can abuse her till she reaches a breaking point and becomes enslaved to you, is the pimps logic. Now if you think that makes a person a complete garbage human being that makes you a white knight.

The basic idea is a pimp takes a chicks resources from a chick and makes her get more resources from other guys to give to her. So for the pimp the chick is nothing but a whore a commodity. To make them that way requires manipulation and abuse so the basic idea is you are a simp because you treat women with respect and you are willing to provide.

Why provide for a chick when you can abuse her till she reaches a breaking point and becomes enslaved to you, is the pimps logic. Now if you think that makes a person a complete garbage human being that makes you a white knight.
Umm I spend girls on money because I like them not to break them. That seems messed up . I don’t think people should do that.

People should just be nice to other people imo

Back