The newest over used word, "Simp"...The Internet's new favorite word.

GiTGuD

Is she gonna turn in powerful people?
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, lately I been seeing this word more and more, "simp", it's just all over the internet so I decided to google trend it to see if it was just a coincidence or did society just decide to overuse the word out of nowhere........

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=simp

I was right......Nobody used the word "simp" until November 2019, then it hit it's peak in March 2020....So wtf? what happened between November-March that made people overuse the word simp? Was there some "Simp" movie/news story that made the term "simp" popular?

This isn't the first time a word becomes overused because of the internet.

Cringe was another word that was rarely used, until the internet/reddit in around 2015 made it popular and now it's over used and it's used in the wrong way(inb4 people say this thread is cringe).

Anyways sherbros, if you see the word simp, remember it's a fad, or if you use the word simp, you are part of the new internet fad.

You should check this out if you haven't.

zs-Eu-Di-XVAi-Op-An-XK08-Qt-V7-Pfq-ZGbf-X-large.jpg

People also said human cockfighting was a fad, but here we are posting on a human cockfighting message board.
giphy.gif
Simp is here to stay.....It's being overused tho.

I'd guess it started with Belle Delphine selling her bathwater to her fans, and that became a bit of a story and shone a light on simp/paypig behaviour
Never knew of that, makes sense.

It’s not a fad. The world needs a word for the type of guy a simp is. Way too many pathetic men going out of their way to gain the approval of a woman or women in general. They need to be shamed so they correct their flaws. It also helps keep female narcissism down since the men that keep inflating their egos are getting slayed.

A lot of years ago I ran some adult sites and used to be AIM chat buddies with this cam-girl called Messy Stench who used to sell her toenail clippings and tampons and stuff. She's a huge SJW now.

Can confirm did not simp for her.

images.jpeg

I automatically assume people who use terms like that deserve an unfulfilled life.

I'd guess it started with Belle Delphine selling her bathwater to her fans, and that became a bit of a story and shone a light on simp/paypig behaviour
Honestly her water wasn’t even that good. I have bought tons of stuff from other queens and it was all better . To be honest I couldn’t even tell it from normal water .

It’s not a fad. The world needs a word for the type of guy a simp is. Way too many pathetic men going out of their way to gain the approval of a woman or women in general. They need to be shamed so they correct their flaws. It also helps keep female narcissism down since the men that keep inflating their egos are getting slayed.
Well the Internet consciousness certainly agrees with that, the word was always there for such a person but I guess we all forgot.

I thought a simp was a guy who always stuck up for girls to try to get laid .. like guys on twitter who post stuff like “ men are so toxic and I hate being one” or some shit like that

I thought a simp was a guy who always stuck up for girls to try to get laid .. like guys on twitter who post stuff like “ men are so toxic and I hate being one” or some shit like that
Those are white knights

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

That concept has existed in the internet for a long time.

A Simp is somebody who worships a specific chick I believe.

Those are white knights

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

That concept has existed in the internet for a long time.

A Simp is somebody who worships a specific chick I believe.
Oh I thought simp was like the new white night but more hardcore about it ?? I can’t keep up

Back