The most famous person you've ever met?

I met Chris Pronger in Manhattan. I eating at a restaurant in a hotel, and he was too. I met Joe Theismann eating at an Italian restaurant in Manhattan. I hollered at Aaron Rodgers in Columbus Circle. I hollered at the guy who played Datak Tarr in the LES.

Buster Douglas at a boxing match
Ralph Stanley at a bluegrass concert
Joe Manchin

I’ve met a bunch, not sure who is the most famous. Maybe Conor? He’s pretty famous these days... Edward Norton... Thom Yorke... Lucy Liu... RZA... oh and of course, Wes Sims

Here's the list of people I met in Hawaii when I lived there or visited after I moved to Louisiana. Chance meeting with celebrities is common because Hawaii's a small place. @Jackie Blue

Adam Sandler
Bruce Willis
Casper Van Dien
Cliff Curtis
Dean Cain
Dwayne Johnson
Elton John
Emmitt Smith
Jack Palance - RIP
Jason Scott Lee
Josh Hartnett
Kate Beckinsale
Kevin Smith
Malcolm McDowell
Paul Walker - RIP

Tom Hardy/Prince Harry...the Queen???

Edit: also tara reid about 15 years ago in Palm Springs- she looked like shit hahahah

Also forgot- my mate got Prince Harry in a headlock lol

Met Dustin Diamond and Lance Armstrong in the 90s

Johnny Depp. In Japan. He had a big hat on.

Not unlike this:
Johnny+Depp+Dress+Hats+Fedora+-9EhTnp7XLJl.jpg

Last edited:
Not the most famous person I've met by any means, but I got to meet my favorite living musician/or artist of any kind even several years ago after he performed in Antwerp.

14991f8c5d8d21224628d9913ebd4af0a23021c5.jpeg

I’ve actually met some fairly big names now that I think about it:

Jermain Taylor
Terry Smith (boxer)
Emmitt Smith
Brantley Gilbert
Justin Moore (lives in the same town as I do so you see him around all the time)
Evan Felker (frontman for the Turnpike Troubadours)

All were really cool even though Jermain is a legitimate crazy person these days. Meeting him 15 years ago and meeting him today will make you a believer in CTE I promise.

A few years back I was living in Shreveport, LA and it was having a hollywood movie boom so a bunch of actors and actresses would come in the bookstore I worked at.

I got to meet Nicolas Cage, which was cool. Jennifer Garner and Ben Afleck brought there kids in and read them some picture books. She was very pretty and they picked up after themselves, always nice. Malin Akerman came in and she was a very small but georgeous woman. I also made a latte for Dash Mihok once, and I’m sure I was the only person to recognize him. He tipped pretty well.

Most of them no one noticed or bothered but they hounded Nicolas Cage.

Tom Hardy/Prince Harry...the Queen???

Edit: also tara reid about 15 years ago in Palm Springs- she looked like shit hahahah

Also forgot- my mate got Prince Harry in a headlock lol

I saw Tara at a convention a few years ago. Completely killed my high school American Pie crush. You’re right, looked like she has aged a lot and went out to smoke every 20 min.

I met Bono and U2 at a baseball game, They sat right in front of me.

Met George H.W. Bush years ago when visiting friends in Kennebunkport, Maine. Met former Senate majority leader George Mitchell and Stephen King (twice) while in college (also Maine... go Black Bears!)

Back