The most famous person you've ever met?

I was smashing Princess Diana for a while after the divorce

Off topic I was on the tube in London recently. A homeless man was walking through the carriages telling everyone he had been raped by a certain celebrity who shall remain nameless

Wow, awesome, The Rock is great.

I also love The Rock @Cint
55-og.jpg

My parents live in Hawaii so I've met lot of celebrities there. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Katy Perry
Anna Kendrick
Chris Pratt

A lot more but those were just most recent ones.
Anna Kendrick was really nice and seemed natual being around her fans.

I've seen a few footballers but only approached those who've played for my team.

Denis Irwin. I was lucky to have a pen with me to get an autograph from him. Nice lad and I met him in a library when I was 14.
denis-irwin.jpg

Next I met Andy Cole and Peter Schmeichel together in a mall.

images

andrew-cole_1111690a.jpg
Nice, this is mine:

upload_2019-1-29_21-49-19.jpeg

Probably Sasha Grey. I was in downtown Los Angeles for Jury Duty and went to the Museum of Contemporary Art during the lunch break. Told her I was a fan of her voice work in Saint's Row The Third, but no doubt she didn't buy my bullshit, even though I'm sure she certainly wouldn't have preferred I say "loved you in all the multiple blastings you've taken". BTW, her hiney is incredible; an absolute work of art that looked much better than in her films. It was def in the right place.

But maybe Charlotte Rae is more famous; met her in 5th grade during career day.

What did she smell like?

The Rock and Karl Urban came into my workplace during ComicCon (they were promoting Doom the movie at the time)

Rode an elevator w/ David Hasselhof during the Baywatch era, at Caesars Palace in Vegas

Dan Quail while VP came into the Taco Bell I was at in University Town Centre, La Jolla.

Have met Arnold 3 times, my dad legit knows him personally

talked to Tony Hawk briefly, and waved at Sean White at a rest area off the I15 near Temecula

Lou Diamond Phillips once woke me up at a houseparty, trying to find (smash) the mom of my then GF. I got in a 'Not my Richie' ftr

While working at ERAC, I once rented cars to the entire main cast of Entourage, when they filmed the shrooms episode in Joshua Tree Nat Park

Home Improvement filmed that tank episode out here on base when I was in like 5th grade, they actually let school out for us to go meet the cast.

Have ran 5s multiple times w/ Antonio Gates, Kawhi Leonard, Marshal Faulk, Brees, Doug Flutie, Chase Budinger, Kabeer Gbajabiamila, and Stephen Strasburg

Last edited:
oh ya I met Bruce Campbell and he autographed 'If Chins Could Kill' for me

Same w/ Bo Jackson, both at Marine Corps Exchanges

I've met Jimmy white he played VA Stephen hendry at a prison my grandad was top governer at
He gave me cue too he played with that day

Met allot of famous peeps throughout the years. Too many to list. Off the top:
The Beatles during the 60s, we had some laughs etc.
Elvis in the 70s a few times actually
President reagon carter bushes and trump in nyc before he was into the whole gimmick.
Met bigfoot out in vrginia when he was migrating.
Had lunch with the guy from wiki leaks couple of years ago before he got big.
Jeff bezos recently at a seminar, gave him a few pointers to keep the mrs happy etc.

I was a kid and got to meet Joe DiMaggio. I went to elementary school with Kamala Harris.

No A List celebs but...

Tom Green (Drank at a bar with him)
Snake from OG Degrassi High (Drank at bar with him)
GSP (came to our gym for seminar)
Avril Lavigne (was at a friends party)
Sum 41 (friends with band member)
Rick Mercer (at bar I was working at)
Anthrax (friend is buds with a member so we hung out in their dressing room after a show, mostly chatted drummer Charlie)

Edit - Forgot Tim Roth as well. (He hung out at my friends bat almost every night while filming Hulk 2.)

Obviously I'm Canadian :p

Dave Prowse(Darth Vader)at Edinburgh Comic Con.

Back