The most famous person you've ever met?

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Having been a pro fighter I've met many during the course of my career in & out of the ring.
But the most famous would be this man:

IMG_20170926_135544.jpg

You looked like you would grow up to be a rapist.

Is that Greg Gumbel?

Sean Astin when I was an extra on the set of Into the West. I also got an autograph from Adam West at a World of Wheels car show when I was a kid.

Mainly MMA related.. GSP, Hughes, Lidell, Shogun, Wanderlei, Bj Penn, Gomi, Jones Bones.

Equally as well known as Ali ( now anyhow ) is this individual who still owes my manager money which prevented me from getting paid back in December of 1990. So, yeah, I have personal issues with him as well as political ones:
18700037_10208426759857307_2838856863098535541_n.jpg

Met former President Bush (the father not the son) when I was in the fourth grade with my classmates when he was still in office. He gave one of the girls in my school his watch

It'd have to be Anthony Hopkins or John Travolta.

Fighters is GSP, Big Nog, Cain, and The Greatest Eva.

I was standing outside candlestick jeff kent and barry bonds had just dissed us. he came up and signed my hat and gave my granma a hug.

920x920.jpg

Probably The Rock. Met him like 4 or 5 times when he used to work out at the same gym in Sunrise, FL when he wasn't on the road

Big John McCarthyMreffed my fight, or Andy Garcia, maybe haven't met too many famous people. My 2 of my sister's though.
One has direct phone numbers to DiCaprio, Neil Young, Darryl Hannah, James Cameron to name a few.
One has partied with famous musicians/Artists in New York, L.A., and Vegas.

Probably Sasha Grey. I was in downtown Los Angeles for Jury Duty and went to the Museum of Contemporary Art during the lunch break. Told her I was a fan of her voice work in Saint's Row The Third, but no doubt she didn't buy my bullshit, even though I'm sure she certainly wouldn't have preferred I say "loved you in all the multiple blastings you've taken". BTW, her hiney is incredible; an absolute work of art that looked much better than in her films. It was def in the right place.

But maybe Charlotte Rae is more famous; met her in 5th grade during career day.

Back